The Accidental Mate Chapter 4

The Accidental Mate

Blair wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer as his lips began to trail down her neck to her shoulder before going back up to her neck. Blair could feel her body heating up as if molten lava flowed through her veins, "Mine." She whispered before pulling him close and sinking her teeth into his shoulder. Her wolf no longer an inactive participant.

Gabriel growled, "Yours." As he sank his own teeth into her shoulder making Blair release her hold on him and moan.

Blair held on to his shoulders when he released his hold on her and looked up at him as she stroked a finger down his cheek as he backed her onto the bed. Slowly he lowered her onto the bed as he flicked her shirt off and threw it into a corner. Blair couldn't help the urge to try and cover herself but stopped when Gabriel shook his head.

"You're exquisite Blair." He whispered as he laid down next her.

Blair smiled before leaning over and capturing his lips in a kiss as she took off his shirt and threw it towards the same corner her shirt was. Gabriel moaned as his hands began to roam over her body making her writhe and arch into him. When his mouth captured one of her nipples in his mouth she shuddered at the sensation. More, that's all she could think. More.

Gabriel could hear that command in his mind, "Yes, more." he said as he released her nipple and before he knew it he was on his back, he sat up and captured her lips as she took off her boots and his own.

"You heard me?" She whispered looking at him as she finished taking of their boots. Gabriel nodded and captured her lips again as his hands roamed up and down her back making Blair moan when he slipped her jeans off and pulled her closer.

Blair had a hard time thinking straight. Gabriels scent permeated the room and all she could do was moan and writhe as he explored her body. His fingers dipped, curved and traced every part of her body and before she knew it he was kneeling between her thighs, looking down at her fully naked.

Gabriel stared down at Blair, in awe of his mate, she was so much more than he thought he would ever have. Slowly he began his journey down her body, feeling how wet she was made his wolf howl loud enough that anyone standing outside of their rooms would wonder what was going on. He looked up at her and saw that she was looking down at him a blush going up her chest and into her face. It made him grin, she was nervous.

She couldn't help the blush that came to her skin. She was nervous but not as nervous as she thought she would be. Excitement flooded her system as he stroked a finger through her wetness making her arch into his touch, "Please Gabriel." she whispered and his head jerked up at her soft words, "Please." She said again and that was all he needed.

His mate was begging him. Her wolf no longer cared for the slow seduction. She wanted fast and Blair agreed. He crawled back up her body as she slid her hands up his back and pulled him close so she could capture his lips in a kiss, "Blair." He whispered as he cupped her face in his hands and he slipped inside her.

Blair couldn't help the moan that burst from her lips as he thrust in and out. Her nails raked down his back, "Gabriel." She groaned before arching into him, pulling him close and biting him on his shoulder making him loose control. Blair writhed against him as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into her.

Gabriel could feel Blairs thighs shaking as she came closer and closer to orgasm. He grinned when he felt her tighten around him. Then he shuddered as he came and pulled her close and captured her lips. He laid down next to her so he wouldn't crush before pulling the sheet over them.