🌼Yellow Flower🌼

My dear sunshine, you provide warmth for the coldest hearts and food for the hungriest gardens. Fields of yellow roses stretch for miles, we spend hours picking as many as we can and stacking a small pile. Your rosey skin and ocean eyes. You are the sunset and the sunrise, calm seas in your eyes and your sunny rays fill my skies as you let out a yawning cry and stretch across the land as you arise. The day ends as all do, Morning will come after the nights' slept through.  'Good night, sunshine', I say as the stars align above our smiling minds, enclosing the thoughts we confine behind a line we made out of twine. To separate what we think and what to say so that our wild thoughts and our mellow words don't intertwine. Yellow roses, bright and vivid, more of a banana than a mustard, they say a picture speaks a thousand words, so every picture i see of you, I hear hummingbirds. Like Shepard's rounding off their herds, I listen to the songs they sing, I get stuck on every word.
Yellow roses, gregarious and jubilant, like a champion bursting with joy and pride, making sure they're noticed with every stride. Yet still loving and kind, there in the darkest of times. Never unforgiving and stays for a lifetime.
Yellow roses, my sunshine's favorite flower, alike her, it's their radiance I admire. They are beautiful and graceful, yet also cute and silly. They're all you need to complete your home, they're all you'll want, no garden gnomes.