Chapter 1 Omega's beginning

Narrator: young omega was asleep on the side of a trash bin, shivering as the cold autumn winds blew softly in the alleyway. Young omega started to curl up to keep warm. *BOOM* as a big bag of trash gets slammed into the trash bin he was sleeping next to, terrified he jumped up and started to scoot back. His eyesight was blurred as he wasn't fully awoke yet. The mysterious figure jumped back a little but its gentle voice is calm and motherly

Mysterious person: what a young pup like you doing out alone like this?

She gently put out her paw and slowly approach omega, as omega eyes started to adjust you finally see her. She look like she was in her late 20's a wolf husky mix, emerald eye and gray eye, and black fur. (Credit to the artist)

 Omega quivered in fear but she smelled like Roses and peaches

Omega quivered in fear but she smelled like Roses and peaches. Slowly but cautiously approaching her. The mysterious lady was happy omega was approaching.

Mysterious lady: How long have you been here, and what's your name?

Omega stopped to answer as he looked up at here while putting his paw on her hand;  My name is omega, um I think I've been here for 4 days.. I think.. um what's your name?

The lady was shocked how he was here for 4 days and never noticed him: My name Andy. Sweetie do you know where you mother is?

Omega shook his head no and proceeded to say: she told me to stay here

Andy: Well do you know where you live hun?

Omega nods and starts walking to his house. After 45 mins of walking they get to the house. But the house is surrounded by police officers who stopped them in their tracks and explains the situation. Omega breaks into tears and tries running in to see his mother but was grabbed and put in the back of a car and taken to an orphanage.