chapter 7-Joining sabertooth

(at sabertooth)

Natsu's pov

We got to sabertooth and knocked the door down and we see sabertooth getting in their fighting stances.

"woah slow your roll we aren't here to fight you, we came to join you" wendy said confidently because she has gotten not as shy and nice she is now confident and she is still nice but not do everything for you nice.

"Why would fairy tail want to join us"sting asked surprised "because they hurt luce and now we are enemies"I said and I hugged luce. 

"ok if you want to join you are going to have to show us how strong you are" minerva said, she hasn't changed one bit, guess it runs in her blood "ok" 

we went outside and yukino said "let the fight begin."

"Light dragon slayer roar" lucy just stood there smirking to herself, when it hit her dust cleared and she was still there.

I copy her smirk, now sting just looked shocked like a deer caught in a headlight "sun dragon slayer royal fire blast"she shouted and a big blast of fire shot out of her hand.

when it hit sting he immediately dropped unconscious now it was rouge's turn.

"Shadow dragon slayer spreading shadows"he said I mimic luce's smirk from earlier and let it hit me but I came out unharmed "my turn, light dragon slayer whitening beam"

a light beam hit him and he was out cold "ok you and lucy are in and since we don't have anyone to test wendy and those exceeds we will use a MPF to test your power."

They brought out the MPF and minerva said "show us what you got" wendy and the exceeds nodded.

Wendy's pov

I decided what attack I was going to do on the MPF "from the ocean to the land I call upon you give me the power to destroy this object, oceanic land torture"

when the power hit the magic power finder it broke and said 9999.

 I saw all the shocked faces of the sabertooth guild and I couldn't help but laugh because they look like they just saw a baby count to 100.

"o-ok the exceeds are next"minerva said in shock at what she just saw "happy you go first"carla said politely.

"Aye sir" happy transformed into a human and said "water wolf slaying geyser" a geyser shot up at the next MPF and it said 8999"they were still shocked "ok carla your turn"happy said carla nods her head and transforms into a human.

 "sky fairy slaying windy wave" as soon as the attack hit the MPF it said 8999 too.

"Ok ya'll are in go get your marks from yukino"minerva said smirking at our power

"what colors do you want" she asked "on my left arm in dark purple with a black outlining"

 I got mine in dark blue on my left arm, wendy wanted light blue with black outlining,carla want her mark light pink with light blue outlining and happy got forest green with mint green outlining.