Chapter 2: Paper Kissing Game

Haru's POV

Someone tap your shoulder and you look at it only to see Bobby.

"Hi. I brought some of our snack for you. You should eat atleast a cup of ramyeon to stop your stomach from growling. And here's body patch, I use this whenever I have muscle pain. Maybe it can help you atleast to ease the pain of your back. I saw you bumped to one of our fans and I'm sorry for that." And he just left.

"Why does he care about an ordinary staff like me? No, Haru, don't assume. Anyways, thanks to him I can eat now."

You pour hot water in your ramyeon and about to eat in the storage room when someone bumped to you causing you to drop the cup of ramyeon.

"Aishhh...what the..." and you saw Hanbin.

"I'm so sorry. I was running because my stomach hurts and I need to use the toilet. Please excuse me." He said while struggling.

He's annoying but you can't blame him for an emergency situation. So you just leave and went home without eating anything.

The next day, you still need to work while IKON are expected to rest for the whole, making you to move more comfortable because you won't be seeing Hanbin's face.

In the office...

"Haru-yah, Bobby will be here later because he said he needs to do something. Can you please prepare and check the vacant recording studio? Make sure that he has everything he needs there and you can come back to me. After that, you can have some rest." Jisoo said.

Finally, I can get to rest later.

While checking the computer someone suddenly entered the room.

"Oh, annyeong haseyo." Bobby greeted.

And you just bowed your head not responding in words and about to leave.

"Wait. Hmm, can you stay here for a while?" He asked.

"Have you eaten?" He asked and you just shake your head, meaning you haven't.

"Well, can I ask you a favor? Can you buy me 2 cafe americano and 2 coffee bun?" He said while giving you his card.

You took the card and went to the nearest Starbucks.

Aigoo, I thought I could rest early.

You came back with 2 coffee bun and cafe americano.

"Take these with you. It's a treat for preparing everything I need." He said and work on his thing.

He seems to be a nice person. Well, way better than Hanbin.

After your work, you went to the Hospital to visit your mother.

You went straight to the cashier to pay something.

"Annyeong haseyo, here's your mother's bill for this month. It includes her stay here in the hospital, consultation fees and her medicines." The cashier said.

Eomma, even though I eat nothing, just for you to feel better, I'm already fine with that.

You sigh with a couple thousand dollar bill you need to pay for your mother's hospital bill.

After paying you went to her room to visit her. She's watching drama.

"Eomma, your daughter is her." You smiled at her (a smile that only your mother can see)

"Oh, my daughter. How have you been?" She asked. She's in good condition right now.

"Well, guess what." You played with her.