Chapter 2

Courtney's POV

The man smiled at me "hi I'm Dr. Evander Locklear" he reached his hand out to shake it and I did " I-I'm Courtney" he let go of my hand "why are you here?" I asked him " oh I saw those clowns attacking you and was about to save you until I saw you ok I their asses." It was silent before I spoke up "what job so you do?" He seemed hesitant to ask "I'm a surgeon, I kill people who do bad things to the innocent, I escaped from a.mental asylum two years ago."

It suddenly hit me that this was the man our last customer told me about, but he didn't even seam that bad, in fact he was good looking and he seemed like an anti hero, a vigilante who prayed on evil, his smile suddenly dropped "I have to go or else the cops will catch me" and Sith that he was out of sight.

~ Time skip ~

I woke up in my bed, I had been dreaming about Locklear for some reason, I got up and did my morning routine "why am I still thinking about him?" I asked myself while walking to McDonald's, he was a madman sure and yes he did kill people, but at least he was honest about it and didn't kill the innocent, unlike my ex boyfriend.

I got to McDonald's and did my usual job and after that I walked home as usual but I bumped into someone, it was Locklear "hi again" we both said in unison "Listen Courtney  can I crash at your place just to get away from the cops?" I didn't way anything, I just nodded and replied with "uh huh."

Once we got there Locklear took of his burgundy trench coat and hung it on a coat hanger "do you want anything?" I asked " can I get a cup of tea?" Locklear asked as he sat on the couch "I have milk and sugar in mine." I went I to the kitchen to make our drinks then sat on the couch next to Locklear, after our drinks I went upstairs to take a shower.