My Life

When I was born I had my birth cord wrapped around my neck to tight so the doctors had to hang me by my feet to get it loosen enough that they could cut it off my neck after they did that I quite breathing as well so they had to flip the bottom of...

When I was born I had my birth cord wrapped around my neck to tight so the doctors had to hang me by my feet to get it loosen enough that they could cut it off my neck after they did that I quite breathing as well so they had to flip the bottom of my feet to get me to breath again. I was born at 7:15 in the morning. Then when my mom brought me home from the hospital she had laid me down in my crib and didn't notice that there was a black widow spider in my crib and it bite me nine times on my right leg and she ended up taking me back to the hospital where they had to drain the infection out of my right leg. I couldn't even wear my blessing dress so I spent my hole life in the hospital then I did at home. I still have my baby pictures and my baby blanket and my little shoes and my baby rattler that my mom would put in my hands to clam me down. She would tell me the story where she would lay me down in a shoe box's so I asked her why she put me in the crib instead of the shoe box's and she would tell me it was safer in the crib then in a shoe box's. My parents got a divorce before I was even 8 months old so I really never got to know my father that well. I also remember when she took us on a family vacation to California to go to Disney land and to go to the beach and to go watch people train this wale to where he would pick up the person and throw them up in the air. But my favorite part of the family vacation was when I saw woody wood peaker would grabbed my pig tails like I was flying like a bird he made me laugh so hard. I also remembered seeing a big turtle that I was so scared of it. I wouldn't even touch it and then the one ride that my family went on except me because it went under water it was the yellow summerine. And then we got are pictures drawing and my was a fish I don't remember my moms or my brothers. Back when I was in middle school I didn't have that many friends I would get teased a lot and made fun of as well. I'm part Indian I have a little Dutch in me I wear glasses I'm only five foot tall I also have baby blue eyes.

Back in 1995 is when my mother was die nosed with colon cancer she was doing cemo therapy while she was doing that it burned a hole in her stomach and also in her heart. She raised five children on her own she loved to plaint flowers she loved to go camping up in Bear lake with her grandchildren. She loved to fish and she loved to play pool she would take her grandchildren to the movies but she never would buy the candy there she would go to the dollar store and buy it there so she could sneak it in she never got caught doing it. She loved to play the PlayStation and her favorite game she would play on it was packman. She loved to go shopping she loved to have thanksgiving dinner with her family. My mother was born on Halloween day she was raised by her mother Maydean and her step father Darven she wasn't a high school graduate she graduated from the adult education that's where she got her diploma from. She worked for the human service for 12 years until she had to retire from it. Her favorite soda was Pepsi and her favorite music band was Cher. She grew - up with four sisters and one brother.

On March 30 2007
At 12:45 Am that afternoon
Is when we lost are mom

Sorry so short fill free to read it..

In a loving memory of
Virginia
Born on October 31st 1948
Passed away on March 30th 2007
We miss her very much we love you so much mom :(!
She been gone for 13 years know.