Goodbye

Chapter 6- Goodbye.

    I can’t sleep. Not even wink. It’s so cold and Yukina’s asleep beside me. Akashi is in the next room. Slowly, I crept in his room. The door squeaked but Akashi didn’t budge so I continued my way towards him. He was sleeping on the tatami and the blankets covered him up to his chest. I knelt down beside him and leaned forward, watching his sleeping face closely.

    My hair like a curtain on his face. I giggled to myself, thinking of tickling him. My hand reached for his cheek. When it came in contact, Akashi’s hand suddenly grabbed mine and I gasped, falling on my butt at the same time.

    He let out an evil smile. “What were you trying to do, Akari Kizuna?” he questioned.

    I blushed but it’s dark so I doubt he even see that. “I-I-I wasn’t trying to do anything pervy! I was just thinking of tickling you!”

    He chuckled and pulled my hand so hard, I shrieked and fell forward, but rolled over him so he wasn’t hit or anything. I landed on my back beside him, panting. His hand still on mine. So warm.

    “You are crazy! What if I fell on you!?” I scold him.

    “I know you won’t.” he said. We stared at the ceiling together. Not even attractive.

    “How’s your mum?” he asked.

    “She’s fine, I hope. At least, she’s not critical.”

    “Why aren’t you asleep?”

    “I can’t even blink.”

    “Yukina?”

    “Asleep. Sorry for disturbing you. I thought you weren’t sleeping.”

    He chuckled. “How can I not hear that door squeak, I knew you’d come here.”

    “You knew!?”

    “Let’s go home tomorrow, I have tons of paper works to be done.”

    I smiled. “Yeah, of course. Suddenly I miss Kyoto.”

    15 minutes later, I was still waiting for an answer. I saw him sleeping as I turned my head to him. Smiling, I closed my eyes as well.

*  *  *  *

Next morning, I woke up and shot upright. Looking around, I realized I’m not in my room. I tried to remember what happened last night. Was I kidnapped? Was I sleepwalking? Was I even consciou—

OHMYFREAKINGSEVENTHHEAVEN I’M SLEEPING IN AKASHI’S ROOM! I WAS HOLDING HIS HAND LAST NIGHT WHEN WE FELL ASLEEP TOGETHER! I SLEPT WITH A MAN I HAVEN’T MARRIED YET!!!!!!!!!!!

    I screamed. Footsteps was heard and Akashi opened the door, his face worried. “What’s wrong?” he asked. I ran past him, pushing him outta the way as I ran to my own room.

    By the time I reached the bathroom, I was panting real hard. What have I done!?

-^.^-

    I hugged Mum who’s now sitting, leaning against the pillow. “I’ll be going back to Kyoto for work.” I said.

    She smiled. “Go, dearest daughter, you must’ve lots of works to be done. You can visit me sooner or later.”

    I wanted to cry. “Aw mum, I’ll be sure to come again.”

    “You will.” She nodded. I hugged my dad next. He had gone thin too. I don’t want to leave them but I have work, I need money to support them. I can’t let dad work by himself.