SHOT 3 C

Hii guy's here is next shot I wasn't to update but what to do I'm too happy too celebrate my another new year with you all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR  GUY'S 🙌

________________________________

______________
__________________

Highway

Banging fist on steering wheel  with frustration Ragini Maheshwari steps out of her car slamming the door back before looking around saw herself in middle of Kolkata night traffic cursing her fate she start running between car's.

' Half hour is already finished I need to met Swara before something wrong happen ' thought ragini fastening her running speed a fear raising in her heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Party hall

' You were happy with Nishanth then what happened that leads you to part a way with him ' comes voice from behind making Niharika jump from her place.

Turning around she faced her best friend Sanskaar Maheshwari standing with blank look.

Niharika breath in before slapping on her best friend chest.

Sanskaar let out low chuckled at look of his friend having but soon masked it with seriousness.

Niharika glare at him but then notice his seriousness took a deep breath look down ' We're happy but not long our happiness got murdered by Nishanth who suddenly started dominating and doubting on me '

' Once he slapped me, thinking me and one of my Male colleagu are having affair, as he came to drop me in middle of night ' her eyes are moist at the memory.

' He didn't stopped there but beaten me but in next morning asked forgiveness promised me he won't ever repeat it, I being crazily in love accepted it ' Sanskaar clutch his fist tightly turning his knuckles white.

' One day it was our anniversary, I was in shop shopping gift for him our college friend collided with me we both hugged each others friendly ' Niharika pose as she reminds the memory.

' That night after reaching home I hugged him but he in return pushed me start yelling accusing me for Cheating and betrayal, calling me characterless he slapped me that was it I didn't said a word just packed my bags and left for Mom dad's house next week I sent divorce notification ' sanskaar suddenly reminds his past doing with swara his accusations their divorce everything.

' After that I was depressed Mom dad suggest me too met doctor '

' there i met with Aahan he was sweet caring I don't know how and we both fallen love with each others, after some months it was our divorce hearing Nishanth came start begging for forgiveness second chance but it was too late I already had someone caring loving person and the person who couldn't able to trust his wife doesn't deserve any sort of second chance or forgiveness ' said Niharika staring aahaan who was standing little far with his friends smiling wholeheartedly making her smile start walking toward him.