Someone who just doesn't care about all the extra weight

Sophie looked at the tattoo on her forearm; Eric had the same one, together with her team. The dark mark was impossible to remove by magic; butt hat didn’t mean she couldn’t cover it up by taking another tattoo, and using simple concealing charm on her dark mark. She stroke the tattoo of Hellcats, her muggle high school Cheer team, and smiled to herself. She had just made captain, before she returned to Hogwarts. Eric stunned, and rolled over so he looked up at her.

“Tell me, why did I have to sleep on the floor?” He said, trying to sound offended, without success.

“Because, you are the boy.” She said, as he rubbed his back, as if he was a man in his fifties with back problems.

“I can’t see you have bad space.” He said, looking at her bed.

“Only a deed of a gentleman.”

“Man, I think I’ve just ruined a vertebral.”

Sophie laughed. “If you had, you wouldn’t be walking right now.”

“Party bummer.” Eric said, scowling, before diving in beside her.

“We are not doing anything, I am having class.” She said.

“Oh, I am so glad you sacrifice your entire day, just to be with me.”

“Love you too.” Sophie said, and got up to button her shirt.

“Don’t look at them people, she might infect us with some muggle disease of stupidity.” Draco said loudly in the hallway, as she passed him and his thug of friends.

“What did you say?” Eric said, approaching Draco.

Draco drew out his wand, but compared with Eric, it didn’t look like he stood a chance.

“You hear me, muggle. Just wait until my father hears about this! You are already dead.”

“Really?” Eric said, taking a step closer.

“Eric, don’t-“ Sophie said, not knowing who she should be worried for.

“Expelli-“ Draco began, but didn’t have the time to finish, before Eric had grabbed his wand, and snapped it in two.

“Say something like that again, and it won’t be your stick I break, got it?” Eric said, while Malfoy tried to absorb what just happened, and go into mourning.

“Eric!” Sophie said, speechless.

“Do you know what: I don’t really understand you magic people. You have a stick, which is supposed to be the ultimate weapon, but it’s still a stick.” Eric said, putting and arm around her.

“You could have gotten killed!” Sophie said.

“Oh come on! I have a better chance on getting killed by balancing Madison on my shoulders, than by that brat’s toothpick.” Eric said, referring to her best friends partner stunt skills.

Sophie had a million other arguments, but they weren’t half as good as Eric’s, so she decided against saying anything.

-------------------------------------------- <3

Sorry!

I know it’s short, but I got the second request from the same fan, and decided it was time to keep my word. Therefore, you have at least something…. I will try my best to upload within the week. I just have to take a re-cap on the story before continuing… There has been a long time since I wrote any