✐.°🌙

„i miss you as well. I haven't heard your voice or seen those pretty deep brown eyes of yours in a long time, but i know you miss me to. I know you wanna escape this darkness. I know you just want to cry into my shoulder as i hold you closely and tightly against my skin. And i sing you your song. The melody had always calmed you down, i don't know what i did that had done that but it worked, for anything. I even got you to eat again with that song. I love you okay,"
—;

[Sunday, 2:00 am]
Hospital
;

„this room was quiet and empty, emotion wise. The only emotion that was in the know, is sadness and anger. The sadness radiated from the both of us but i could tell you were angry as well, you were angry at something. Me? No, but i do know it had involved me. This room was filled to the brim with anger. Anger and sadness. But also love and warmth."

____________
//Seungmin's pov//

I couldn't sleep.
Knowing that something was off, my nerves only led me to your soft cold hands and staring at your face filled with sorrow and anger. But also filled with love.

And then something happened.
I was scared, i was really fucking scared.

Because after two years, you hadn't woken up, and at this moment as i felt your hand slight move against mine i had hopes, that you were finally going to awaken. But then you squeezed my hand tightly, hard. You were weak but the grip strangled my own hand. You were choking and struggling. I didn't know what to do but i hated it, i hated this. I fucking hated it.

"Hyunjin-ah... s-stop it... come on! Snap out of it!! Hyunjinnie... p-please... please don't do this... I'm scared!!!" My loud cries called attention to the nurses outside, they rushed in and started to do things. They took out needles and shoved more into his body, unplugging things and plugging them back in but in a different order. Shoving things down his throat. Before they started to use electric shock, i saw something. I saw pain. I saw it all. I saw everything hyunjin saw, i saw as a thick tear rolled down his face as he squinted his eyes at all of the sudden attention. Only making his body react worse.

"Stop it! Stop it now!!! Don't fucking touch him!!" I think i scared them, my tone was off and grew rather loud with a growl following my words. But i didn't care if they were scared right now, i cared about hyunjin. The tears i was choking on didn't stop me, they didn't stop me from saving him. I wouldn't let them. He only had minutes until i knew hyunjin would go, unless i saved him.

"Hyunjin, I'm here, don't move... please stay here? With me? You will be safe and happy i promise. Okay?" I enveloped him with my body as i laid beside him, i took one hand and grabbed his hand, rubbing a circle motion on his cold but soft hand. My other hand was in his hair, the same pattern i had always repeated, my fingers running through his soft and thick locks, as i got to the end i played with the little black strands and then repeated. Lastly, i opened my mouth and prepared for the tune i was going to hum. And so, i did. I hummed the soft melody until the very end of it, as i turned his calm body towards me and kissed his lips softly. What i wasn't expecting was a kiss back.

He's back, he's finally back. After two years. He's finally back in my arms, finally i can see those crystal coated eyes, his bubblegum pink chubby cheeks that matched his plump lips. I finally got to kiss those lips. And i missed him.

"Hyunjin... can you talk to me please? So i know you're okay? Are you okay? Are you sad? Are you angry? Are you happy? Will you tell me? I missed you... and i wanna hear your voice, i wanna hear your angelic soft voice that sang loud and proud, yet it could still be as quiet to keep a baby asleep. I want to hear that voice of yours, because i missed you Hyunjin. And i love you, i love you a lot. And i already said this but can you please talk to me? Its okay if you can't force yourself to choke up words, i wont mi-"

"I love you."

Hey i got something to tell y'all

Just keep going

Almost there

The end.