Impatience. [Kuroha x Reader - Mature. ]

Start from the beginning

Your realized Kuroha  could kill you as simple as he did the others.

You didn't want to die. 

You didn't want for Kuroha to do this either.

Your heart was conflicted.

"Please no!"You cried out as he removed your [colour] shorts, including your [Favorite color] lacy panties. Soon you were fully naked in front of the man who killed your friends and took over the one you love.

Letting go of you, Kuroha took  off his shirt fast. 

He wasn't waiting no time in taking your first.

Since he wasn't holding you down anymore, you covered your breasts with your arms and did your best to cross your legs with him on top of you. It only seemed to pleasure Kuroha as you moved your thigh accidentally against his bulge.

A amused little laugh came from the killer. "You're so sexy, [Name]." His eyes were darkened with lust and lust only. He licked his lips slowly again.

He was craving for you.

Not even bothering to take off his pants dew to the hurry he  was in to take you,  He simply whipped out his large, throbbing erection out of his pants. A pleasured groan came from him as his member was finally  released from  the tightness.

You wanted to burst into tears but you wouldn't let yourself appear even weaker in front of the insane man. Simply not caring, He entered you without any warning. You screamed loudly in pain, your eyes watering,"No!"

"It'll feel better soon, [Name]."Kuroha spoke in a husky voice.  You clenched tightly onto the bed sheets, tears streaming down your cheeks.

Kuroha leaned down, biting your neck and collar bone. Basically everywhere he could to mark you as his and his only.

You couldn't fight him off.

You were weak.

The pain made you weak but the pleasure that soon came appeared to make you even weaker. A pleasured moan came  from you. Kuroha let out a laugh,"See. I told you!"A wide, evil grin spread across his face. His thrusts into you got harder and faster, each time he made sure to hit your sweet spot that sent you screaming his name..

Strangely you wanted more. Well, Your  body did at least.

"Aah!" You cried out in pure pleasure as he thrust in and out of you," Aah!K-Kuro---!"Your watery eyes shut close.

You clung onto him for dear life, screaming and crying out pleasure as he roughly  thrust in and out of you.

You felt your coil tighten in your stomach as you were close to cumming, "K-Ku-Kuro-ha!" Your pleasured voice cried out as you finally climaxed.

A smug,proud smirk was on the killers face. His thrusts seemed to get faster and harder as he rode out his own orgasm before finally stopping,balls deep. 

You let go of the killer, falling back on the bed, breathless. You panted heavily, your eyes closed. Tears continued to stream down your cheeks. Slowly your eyes opened to see the smirking Kuroha who was still inside you."I love you, [Name]." Kuroha spoke in an amused tone.

Your watery [Eye colour] eyes glared weakly at the man, " I..hate you.." You spoke up in a voice of disgust and hatred.

He simply chuckled at that.

"You'll soon love me, [Name]." Kuroha spoke lowly, in a dangerous tone. He leaned in, " You're mine forever afterall."

"Never!"You protested, some of your [Hair colour] locks sticking to your forehead dew to how much you sweat in your activity beforehand.

"Do i need to  give you another lesson,[Name]?"

Fear struck up in your heart. "No.." Your voice weakly protested.

"Heh." Kuroha let out a smug chuckle,"  That's what i thought." He leaned down, passionately  kissing you. He wasted no time in slipping his tongue into your mouth, exploring it to his hearts desire. Tears continued to violently stream down your cheeks. You bit his tongue hard, causing him to  let out a sound of pain, moving away.

Kuroha's eyes narrowed at you, "Fiesty. I like that." He  growled in a seductive manner.

 You glared at him,"..I hate you."

"Wrong." Kuroha pulled out of you for a moment before slamming back into you, causing you to let out a loud gasp. "Say it right, [Name]." He ordered you.

You sobbed,"I... I love you."

A wide grin spread across his face. 

He was proud. 

"Good girl.. " He ran his fingers gently through your hair before pulling them out and leaning his face close to yours, his eyes once again darkened with lust. His eyes gazed into yours.

"Ready for round two?"

[Omg this--- Anyway. I hope you guys like it..? It's kinda.. er-- Rape but er--- I figured 'mature + Kuroha'  is like this so--- *Dies* Anyway! I hope you liked it.]

[Got requests? Write them in the comment section below.]