Two.

(Your POV's)

"(y/n)!" Kai knock my bedroom door. Kai can enter my house everytime he wants,like what i say before,my mother really trust him. It's 7 p.m in the night,i haven't finished my Biology homework and i have fallen asleep. "What do you want,ugly?!" I opening the door while questioning him,i can't see very well cause i just woken up. I just can see him holding his laugh. "Whats wrong? Why you look like you gonna laughing?" Kai laugh explode,he's laughing while hitting my bedroom door and i can see a tears in his eyes because he's laughing too hard.

But,then his face turn into the normal one,a serious and cool face. He wiped the corner of my mouth. "Your saliva pabo..i know,you must be doing your homework but you fallen asleep unexpectedly.." my eyes widened. Why i open the door for Kai when i just woken up without thinking about my 'Must-be-ugly' appereance? "Ya..why you so care.." I clean my face with a wet tissue near the desk in my room and ask Kai to come into my room. "I wanna go to the nightclub again." He talk to me while smiling widely and put his hand on his pocket. Looks like someone beast like Kai scare that i'll make a speech for him about how worst is it going to the nightclub. "Just go.." I let him,and sitting at the side of my bed. Even if i don't let him go,what can i do? I'm neither his mother nor his family member. He didn't really need my agreement just to go to the nightclub. Luckily till this far,he's always following my words. Just,sometimes he break it. Sometimes.

"Go..who said you can't go? C'mon..don't waste your time in here Kai.." I chin-up while pointing at my bedroom door and continue doing my homework. "Why..." He pouted and putting his chin on my thigh. This boy,i'm letting him go but why he's still asking the same question as what we give to me if i didn't allowed him to go? "Why,what? Isn't it a good thing,that i let you go to the nightclub? And also,don't put your chin in my thigh!" I speak to him without seeing his face. He's doing an aegyo with his pout and i hate it,cause he becoming looks so cute. "You didn't worry of me? You didn't scare that i'm gonna drunk and do a dirty things to the girls? You don't worry that all that slut will tease me?.." I shook my head for every question that he given me. Lie. All the answer of the question that he given me is 'yes', But i act like i didn't really care. "You don't worry that i'll fallen in love with a sexier girl than you?" I turn my head to Kai. I seeing his eyes while rise one of my eyebrows. Then i shook my head strongly for that unreasonable question. Kai immediately stood up and staring at me,his eyebrows go deeper. He's mad. "Okay..good job for your homework! I gonna go and i promise you,when you go to my house for waking me up tomorrow morning,There will be two girls in my bed,each of my side!" He's going out of my room and slam the door. I just shook my head while thinking and remember about Kai behavior. And i swear he's not going to having two girls,laying beside him in the bed,each of the side.

I wake up early today,i don't know. Maybe,Kai's yesterday words affected me. "So early baby..it just 5 o'clock in the morning. Your school start at 7 past 30 A.M and are you gonna wake Kai up now?" I nodded and say good-bye to my mom. I going outside and the sky was still dark,and i still can see some of the stars and a moon accompanied my way to Kai's house although only for 20 second. I take out Kai's house duplicate key and entering his house. Kai is my best friend,so he allowed me to entering his house everytime i want. I entering his room,while chuckle then smirking. "eh..where is Kai? eobseoyo?" i ask to myself when i walking straight to his bed and didn't found anyone above it.

I hear Kai's bathroom door opened. I see a half-naked boy who show his abs and his arms without any shame,and only wearing a towel that tangled around his hip. Kai. "Eh,eh..quickly use your t-shirt and pants Kai! Ppali.." I move one step to the back and cover my eyes with my hands to hide the scenery infont of me,that make me feel so ill. I have seen Kai half-naked a thousand time, since i was the only person that always accompanied him for these last 3 years. But,never only in towel or,after he was taking a shower that make him top-to-toe looks so wet. sexy. Immediately Kai hug my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. My heart beat so fast.

"What this beast doing?.." I talk to myself. Why,because his word yesterday,he becoming more pervert..although with his own bestfriend?  I can feel his breath around my collarbone. "Why..i'm wearing a boxer..why so shame (y/n)?" He's whispering on my ear closely,really close. Until i can feel his lips touch the side of my ear. "Stop it!" I yell at him. I'm blushed,shit. He walk one step forward to me,and i move one step backwards. He's smirking looking at me. I'm not scare of him! Just..this beast always having his own way to controlling myself,so i know i won't be able to do much thing when he did a bad thing to me.

"Why are you taking a shower so early,pig? You usually wake up at 7 A.M and make us always rushing to the school. And.." I stop talking and gulp my saliva. Then,i smirk before continue my speech. "Where's the two girl that you promise me will be laying in your bed,each of your side?" I act like i was searching for something. When i returned my head,Suddenly Kai face was infront of my face. Really Close like theres no any distance between us,till i knowing his breath that smells like a fresh-mint. "eobseoyo,jagi.. (Theres no,lovely..)" He grab my waist so our body become more closer and while saying that,he's smiling widely. "Get the hell of me,Kai!" I'm yelling at him and hit his hand,so he'll stop grabing my waist. Too strong! Of course,how can i lose someone who did Basketball and any kind of dance? "Why you so hurry,(y/n)?" He than carrying me to the side of his bed,and take my hands.

"God..just kill me now,please. is this the real side of Kai? Why is he so pervert,even to his own best friend?" He place my hand on his chest,then up to his shoulder. He tangled my hands on his neck and pulling my body closer. And he peck my lips,which made my eyes widened. "Hmmpph! Hmmpph!" I'm trying to escape and get out of his mouth,but everytime i try,he'll keep pulling me closer to him.

"Jongina...have you lost your mind..or,or..what?" I said to myself while close my eyes,cause i don't want to having an eye contact or even seeing his face while we were kissing.