[LUST BY CHANCE] LOVE BY CHANCE THE SERIES EP 10 (PART1)

Start from the beginning

"ARGH!!!"

Can't you see that I'm annoyed... Fucking annoyed.

Can starts to understand why people around him keeps telling him to shut up. He has just shouted at Ai Pond loudly and that makes Ai Tin looks and we look at each other face. He is giving me a smirking smile.

Fuck!!! I'm gonna kill you... I'll kill you... I wanna kill you nowwwwww!!!

!!!

"I want to poop!" And just like that. Can stands up and shouts that out loud. Loud enough to make people around there looking at him. But Can doesn't feel embarrassing at all from doing that. But Pond who's siing behind him pushing his seat a lile.

"Ai Can. If you want to poop, then you go to the bathroom. Not standing and blocking the games here. Move away!"

Hah! How dare you, Ai Pond?

!!!

"Right! Although I want to go so bad, I won't and I will stand right here to block the games from you. Wanna see the game? You rather watch my ass then." Once again, Ai albino monkey is acting as usual by raising his arms to block the game and dancing by moving his bu left and right.

!!!

"(Screaming)" Can is kicked by that Pond, falling down to the seat in front of him, and making two girls scream from shocking. But right before those girls being angrier, he stands up and shouts out to his friend.

"Ok... I'll go to the bathroom."