9. Blanket

This time Loki kissed back immediately and much more passionately. It was still quite gentle, but somehow deeper and sensational. He pushes me on the bed breaking the kiss. I lay on my back looking up at him. He crawls on top of me slowly pinning me down. As he gets all the way back to my head he continues the kiss. I start to undress myself.
In the kiss Loki slips his tongue making me surprised. At first I didn't know how to react, but then I noticed how it changes the kiss to a whole new level.
I lift my dress up slowly over my head and throw it on the floor. Cold shivers go along my skin as I'm only wearing my undergarment. Loki looks at my body amazed. "Gosh, you're so beautiful." I wrap my hand behind his neck and pull him back into the kiss. I start to undo his top while he continues to kiss my neck. He pulls off the shirt and I can't but stare at his bare chest.
He's surprisingly muscular from how skinny he looks with clothes on. Maybe it's because he's so tall. I place my hands on his pale chest and feel the muscles. His skin is so smooth, so pale and so cold, almost like paper.
He comes back down to kiss my neck. His cold skin making contact with mine giving me more shivers. His lips slowly make their way down as he leaves a trail of kisses along my body. He settles between my legs and nibbles on my inner thigh. The way he bites down on my inner thighs made me want him so much more.
Loki removes the last piece of clothing, my undergarment and continues the trail of kisses on my thighs to between my legs. The closer he got the more tension I could feel building up. His lips gently nibble my downstairs and I close my eyes. His tongue soon to follow giving me so much pleasure. I grab his shoulder as I moan.
This was a whole new feeling. So little movement, but so much more sensation.
He moves his finger slowly around the entrance before pushing two of them in, while still keeping his tongue moving. I don't know how, but I already found myself being at the point of release. Loki had just known exactly the right spot.
I try to cover my face with my hand, because of how much of a moaning mess I am. Loki grabs my hand and pulls it off my face without stopping the pleasure. I look at him only to see his eyes staring straight back into mine. My cheeks flame red, but before I could react to it, I feel myself coming. I arch my back and grab the sheets, trying to maintain my position. My head flies back as I feel the electric shock travel through my whole body. Just managed to remind myself to breath before my mind went blank.
I find myself gasping for air as I realized Loki had already come next to me and was calmly laying beside me. I now realized that he hadn't even taken his pants off. But with that tongue, he doesn't even need to.
I turn my head to look at him and we just lock our eyes together. He pulls me closer to a tender kiss. So sweet, so perfect.
His hand travels on my bare back and I start to shiver. I pull myself closer to him for warmth and comfort, but he felt even colder than me.
"Oh, darling. You're shivering, let me get you a blanket."
He stands up from the bed and brings me the blanket while saying "You could have just said something." I wrap myself in the blanket and look at Loki trying to restore the fire in the fireplace. While doing so he also rambles something about how it takes time to get this cabin to warm up, especially if it hadn't been used in a while.
As I listen and stare at him work I notice how many scares there were on his back. Nothing fresh, many of the scars and cuts seemed decades old. It actually made his back look like art even though it must have hurt a lot when he got them. I wonder what happened.
I get up from the bed, only the blanket wrapped around my naked body and walked to him. I kneel behind him stroking his back, feeling every bump and pit on his back. "What happened?" I ask in a calm tone. He stops his work and stays still. "War practice, training and discipline." He says it in a dull voice that sounded emotionless, but with a hint of anger.
I don't remember Thor having those. I realized my thoughts just in time to not say them aloud. I stayed quiet, but wanted to make him feel better.
I hug him from behind, wrapping him also in the blanket, my bare chest touching his back. Wearing the blanket felt like I was safe especially around Loki, so I wanted him to feel the same way. I hug him even tighter, but he turns around, pulling me in his lap and giving me a kiss. The light from the fire dances on his face making him look magical. I could study him for hours and never get bored.
The heat from the fire and the comfort in his lap made me want to stay forever. I press my head against his chest and we stay like this for a while.
"Hey, you should probably get home." Loki says in a quiet voice that sounded a little sad. "What, why?" I don't know if I did something wrong or why he's trying to get me out. "I think your mother might think you're gone missing if you stay longer." I didn't even think about that. He's absolutely right. I was just going to the market and now I have stayed for who knows how long. I nod at him for an agreement. He tells me to stay in front of the fire as he gets my clothes so I don't freeze.
I really don't like to be served. It usually makes me feel useless and small. So I don't listen to Loki, but stand up with him and get my clothes myself. I feel him staring at me as I dress up so I turn around to him. He hadn't moved an inch after telling me to stay still. "What?" I ask as he just smiles. "That's exactly why I'm fond of you. Independent, pure, authentic and you're absolutely gorgeous." I chuckle and blush under the compliments. He walks to me and grabs me by my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I pull away from the kiss and push him slightly. I smile and say "As you said, I should be going home." He laughs and steps back to give me space. He himself gets his shirt and dresses up as well.

He hands me the basket of food that I had bought at the market. I totally forgot that I had this.
We walk outside and waiting for us is a horse. I look at Loki if he was serious that we need the horse, but he told me the town was far away and walking the distance would take more than an hour. Loki tries to help me to get on top of the horse, but I do it myself. He easily gets on the on top of the horse after me. He hits the reins and the horse starts running.