Lunch break

I walked out of class happily with my new best friend, Candy.
"OMG, LOOK (FN)!!!!" Candy said
" Candy, are u okay, are u hurt!?!?!" You replied looking worried.
"Noooo!!! Silly head, i found my boyfriend, eeekkk!!!" She squealed in delight.
We walked over to a empty table ( well actually Candy skipped to a table but, thats not the point, okay.)
"Hi babe, who's your new friend?"Said Candy's boyfriend 'Cane'
"Ohhh, hi my name is (FN)(LN), nice to meet you."(FN)(LN) said politely
"Yea, she/he is a great friend^~^" She said nicely.
"Sure looks like she/he is"Cane said caringly.
"Yayyyyy!!!! It's lunch! What do i have today?"Candy said happily.
*Opens her lunch box with puppies on it and see a popping candy chocolate bar, a packet of salt and vinegar chips, bottle of watermelon soda, a caesar salad, 3 large pink gumballs*
*Squeals in delight*
"Yayyyyy, mum packed me All this yummy food"*her belly grumbles*
"Im so hungry she said desperately.
"Well, babe, you can eat your chocolate bar, drink some of your drink, and have your chips, oh also you can have one gumball. Is that good?"He asked Candy.
"Yes thats good ^~^. I want to give you and (FN) a pink gumball. Ok?"She said smiling and putting a gumball in her mouth and holding out two gumballs in each palm of her hands.
"Nah, it's ok. You can keep em"Cane and you said.
*Candy starts sobbing quietly. Then asked you both.. *
"Why don't you want them, there yummy ^w^"She slowly sobbed.
You both grabbed the gumball and placed it into your mouths. You thought to yourself how yummy it was and said thank you to Candy. She stopped sobbing and started giggleing happily while hugging (FN) and Cane.