Eli James :

Elijah "Eli" Xavier James

Song: "Come Back to Earth" -Mac Miller

age: 20sexuality: straightstatus: singlelikes: his daughter, rainstorms, art, cooking, moneydislikes: cheating, lyingkinks: rough yet sensual sex, hair pulling, late night sex, shower sex, kissing all over

age: 20
sexuality: straight
status: single
likes: his daughter, rainstorms, art, cooking, money
dislikes: cheating, lying
kinks: rough yet sensual sex, hair pulling, late night sex, shower sex, kissing all over

background: Elijah was born in a quiet, small town on the outskirts of London. He lived in a typical house, with both parents, two sisters, and a family dog. The community he grew up in was tiny and tight. Everybody knew everybody, whether they liked it or not. growing up Eli was very popular and had many friends. Life was easy for Eli, until his senior year rolled around and he met a beautiful girl he would do anything for. The two dated for about half a year before one unlucky accident occurred and she ended up pregnant. This was the talk of the entire town, destroying their relationship. Still in love, Eli told her he wanted her to do whatever would make her happy. So once their daughter was born she went away to college, leaving Eli alone to care of Evelyn. His family wasn't exactly thrilled with him and often gave him a hard time for making this mistake. This shaped Eli as a person. He is a great father and will sacrifice anything for Evy and her happiness. His ex leaving left a negative impact on his love life. Eli hasn't dated since but wants to, he's just afraid of being left in the dark again. He has major trust issues and tends to feel isolated very easily.

occupation: Eli is currently working as a server at the local restaurant in town. He only works nights though, making sure to spend time with Evy during the day. He is working towards becoming a business owner by going to school online at the junior college.

interest: Eli really wants to find love. He wants to find a girl who he can spoil, spend nights cuddling with their kids on the couch, and grow old with. He is a hopeless romantic and really shows his love for others.

other photos: