"Hank... This is beautiful!"

Hank smiles and sets the blanket down at the front of the field and sets their stuff down.

"Let's eat something first before you run into the field, baby."

Connor smiles and they sit down. C-Connor takes the McDonald's bag and pulls their food out.

"Explains why you got McDonald's for us."

Hank chuckles while Connor giggles. Hank and Connor eat their food and talk a bit. Connor runs into the field of flowers and gazes at the flowers. Hank then joined him chuckling

Hank smiles watching Connor stand infront of him, his back turned towards him, wearing a black croptop with white dad jeans with a blue rose sewn on his left back pocket.

Hank grabs a forget me not and turns Connor around smiling. Connors freckles were coming out more in the sun and his nose and cheeks already seemed sunkissed. He tucks the flower in his hair, behind his ear,  smiling at Connor like he was the most precious and beautiful thing in the whole world.

Like a nice and juicy burger.

Yes, he truly was beautiful and Hank was thankful to be blessed with him being around him.

Hanks heart melted as Connor looks at him surprised and then starts smiling suddenly, his dimples making him even cuter.

Connor smiles and grabs some daisies, he gets in his tip toes and struggles while putting them inside his beard.

"Too short?"

Connor pouts at Hanks teasing. It wasn't his fault that Hank was a giant. 18 and already 6 feet tall? No fair!

Hank chuckles at how upset Connor looked.

"Hey, that's a great thing! You fit everywhere and never hit your head somewhere! Like in my arms!"

Connor squeaks but laughs when Hank holds him close, lifting him up.

"Look at you, you cute star!", Hank cooes.

Connor giggles and blushes.

They gather some flowers to make flower crowns and sit down on the blanket, making them.

"Y'know, when I was 6 years old there was this girl i really liked, so I gave her flowers. And at that time I was scared of bees. So when a bee suddenly came to the flowers, I panicked and threw a bucket of water on her accidentally to get rid of the bee. Long story short, she never talked to me again."

Connor bursts out laughing while Hank chuckles.

"When I was around 6 there was this guy who kept giving me flowers made out of paper and I took it as a platonic gift, so we kept hanging out and when he tried to kiss me I started panicking and asked him if friends really do that. He was really upset..."

Connor smiles nervously and Hank laughs.

"Poor dude, just wanted a kiss."

"I thought he wanted to be besties!"

"Who brings flowers to their friends?"

"Ralph?"

"Well, Ralph is Ralph."

Connor and Hank laugh a little. Hank smiles and puts the flower crown on Connors head, it was made out of daisies and forget me nots. Connor puts his flower crown on Hank, it was made out of anemones.

They smile at eachother.

"Sooo... You told me to bring my make up bag with me, why?"

Hank grins.

"I am going to do your make up and I guess you can do mine. Save whatever you can save."

Connor grins nervously.

"You doing my make-up?"

"Hey! I am a professional."

"Sure, you are."

Hank playfully makes an offended face and Connor laughs while grabbing his make up bag.

"How about I start before you ruin my face?"

Hank snorts.

"Sure, meanie."

Connor giggles and grabs his primer. He squirts some on his fingers and rubs it in Hanks face, avoiding his beard.

"The fuck is this?"

"Primer."

"...in English please?"

"It basically makes your pores unnoticeable."

Hank nodds, still not really understanding.

Pores????

Connor does his contour and eyeshadow, then his eyeliner and mascara.

"How can you walk around with this? This feels so weird."

Connor giggles and puts some red lipstick on him.

"Perfect!"

"Great, now my turn!"

Connor looks at Hank nervously as he looks through his make up bag. Connor whines slightly when Hank draws something on his cheeks and nose with a red eyeliner. And then puts red eyeshadow in him and then mascara.

"Done."

Connor blinks surprised. That was quick. Hank grabs his phone and takes a photo of Connor and himself. Hank laughs at how he looked like and Connor was blushing when he saw that Hank had drawn hearts on his cheeks and nose.

___________________________________

WE ALL NEED SOME FLUFF AFTER CARLOS DESTROYED EVERYTHING

🌻🐥💛