I smiled

I smiled. "Okay" I said. "You sure ?" He said. I leaned in close to his face and turned his face and kissed his face. "Hell yeah" I whispered. I don't know what had gotten into me, was it the Henny or was it that I been wanting to fuck him for so long. He is with me 24/7 and he is like my bestfriend. I am always at the club with him and everybody knows about us. The club even lets me get in free cause they say I'm his "girlfriend". "Girl, don't start nothing in here" he said. I drunk a couple more shots.

I started kissing on him and whispering nasty stuff in his ear. "Let's go to my house" I said. "Nahh baby your drunk" he said. "No I'm not baby I'm tipsy" I said smiling. I stood up and spun around. "See" I said as I posed sexy for him. He grabbed me from behind and kissed my neck. "Oh yeah you ready" I said. I pulled his hand all the way to his car. He got me in the car and we drove off.

I don't know what got into me. But while he was driving to my house I unzipped his pants. "Lean back" I said. He leaned back. I spit on it, den put it in my mouth. He pushed my head down some more. "Damn shawty" he said. He got to the house fast as fuck. We got out the car and he held my heels as we walked in my house. He threw my heels on my couch and picked me up and cleared my counter. He sat me on there and helped me pull up my dress.

He started kissing me on my neck and sucking my titties. We looked each other in the eyes. My eyes was full of lust his was full of passion. He picked me up and I held him and he fucked me standing up. "Ohh my godd" I said. No man has ever fucked me like this. I was moaning and holding on to him tight. Somehow we ended up in the room. He laid me down and we got naked at the same time. He looked me in the eyes. "I wanna be more than friends" he said. "Don't hurt me" I said. "I got you I promise" he said.

He put my legs up and he started making love to me. A men ain't ever made love to me like this. After a while I was screaming his name, and he was getting deeper and deeper inside me. "I love you" he whispered in my ear. He kissed me. "I love you too" I said. Omg that slipped out, I meant it but I didn't want to say that so early. We made love until we both passed out.

I woke up the next morning, I smelled food cooking in my house. I slipped my robe on and stepped down the stairs. Rayshawn was in my kitchen cooking breakfast with his draws and slides on. "Hey baby" he said. "I cooked me and you some breakfast" he said. "Awwwn" I said. I walked all the way down the stairs and sat at the table. Omg he even made me tea. "Awwn baby you made me sum tea" I said. "I know what my women want" he said.

"I'm your women ?" I asked. "Hell yeah, the way you put it on me lastnight, Ouuuwiee" he added. We started talking about how good the sex was, when the doorbell rang. "I got it baby relax" he said. "He opened the door. "BABYYY" he called. I jumped up and ran to the door. Cardi had my baby. "Where's offset ?" I asked as I snatched my baby out her hands. "Don't snatch my stepdaughter bitch" she snapped. "Hold up" I said giving Rayshawn my baby. "Look bitch, we both gotta deal with the same nigga for the rest of our lives" I snapped. "I'm not gonna keep arguing and fighting with you, why can't we be civilized women and talk things out" I snapped.

"Look Mir, I apologize for all the problems I brought to you about my husband" she said. "But baby if you beef with me, we gon beef forever, HANNNN" she said. I shook my head and turned around and went in the house. "Hey mamas" said Rayshawn. He was playing with my baby. Kymani is turning  1 next month. It's been a whole year. I been thinking of going back to New York and taking Rayshawn with me.

I seen Rayshawn putting on his clothes. "Where you going baby ?" I asked. He came up in front of me and kissed me. "I'm stepping out to go to the hood" he said. "Okay be careful" I said. "Okay bye baby" he said. I locked the door behind him. I laid Kymani down and got in the shower. After I got out I got dressed and got in my workout clothes. After I grade these papers I'm gonna go work out. I know I sound like a white girl but this is my daily routine. I gotta stay in shape baby. My phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes. "Yes ?" I answered. "Bitch what nigga you got around my baby" he asked.

I hung up on him. I don't have time for that shit. After I got done working out. I went home and took a shower and took a good nap. I don't get naps like this everyday. I was woken up by my man. Rayshawn must've just gotten out the shower. He came and cuddled me . I was wondering how he got in but I forgot I texted him about the key. I just fell right back to sleep.