the cross part 1

The thousand sunny calm and qui- crash "Luffy you shitty rubber captain" okay maybe not it's loud and rambunctious crew there captan Luffy was trying to steal meat from the kitchen zoro was napping in his favorite spot nami was finishing one of her maps usopp was fishing sanji was keeping Luffy from stealing meat from the kitchen chopper was fishing with usopp Robin was reading a book on a lawn chair with nami Franky was working on the grass deck and Brook was practicing his music on the lawn "Luffy no stealing meat from the kitchen" the blond hair chef said " but I was hungry" Luffy said "you can wait untill dinner" the cook said " oi looks like we got company" usopp said everyone look to the side of the ship to see three marine ships " well it looks like we need to kick some ass" zoro said from behind they all nodded and started heading for the ships when they got there the Marines were all ready shooting at them "bored the ship men" a marine captain said then the tried to bored the ship and so the battle began.

Auther:Well I hope I did good guy next part is coming out I don't know when but one day now give me you opinion and ideas cuz I'm not really sure where it's going to go so help out here guy any ways if you did read this thanks also I don't own one piece it belongs to oda till next time bye