Chapter 3- The Hunt

Börja om från början

"Why you stupid girls take it so offensive it's more of a compliment. I wanna fuck you cause your hot is that so wrong."  

He didn't see Brook as a threat or he would have held his tongue. She raised her fist to his face and he flinched waiting to be hit. There was a crowd now waiting for her to hit him, when he flinched she laughed at him.  

"Your a bitch!" she laughed in his face. But then Eli pulled her back, I thought he was trying to stop her. He seemed like the anti violence type but then he wrapped his hand around his neck and raised him off the floor, his feet were actually dangling! He was gonna kill him!  

Eli got in his face so close you'd think they were kissing. His lips were moving but I didn't hear anything he was saying, his eyes were pitch black. I think I was worried for Mason's life at the moment. Ezra and Brook stood there with their arms crossed and a 'I'm ready to throw down if you are' stance. I was the only one not smiling. A minute later Eli dropped him and he fell on the floor holding his neck. Eli looked up at me with a sweet look on his face but his eyes were brown again. Brook laughed as she walked up to Mason and bent over.  

"I don't know what he said but I suggest you don't talk to Addi again or next time I'll beat you up for real." she walked away and put her arm over my shoulder and pulled me to walk but I was too busy trying to look at Eli, should I thank him? I really wanted to know what he said though. He just followed behind us with a smug look on his face resisting a smile.  

I didn't say anything at lunch, Brook just kept praising Eli. She always hated Mason along with half the school but no one ever did anything. She wanted to give him a good beating. We had made a deal last time he tried to ask me to have sex with him that if he did it again I'd let her give it to him good. I always stopped her cause he wasn't worth the suspension she would get. I was more interested in Brooks half baked plan to find out what was going on with Ezra and Eli how her plan was gonna work into finding out things... I have no idea.

I was just glad when school was over maybe I actually would find out something remotely interesting about them. We went to Ezra's house and I called g-ma to let her know i was ok and went to lay down on mine and Brooks bed. Brook came in and laid with me.  

"Should I tell him thank you?" I asked her.  

"Yea probably, I think he scared the shit out of him."  

"Do you know what he said?"  

"No I wish I did though but that makes it all the more scary for Mason."  

"Should I ask him?"  

"Yea but when the time is right, tonight we got other things to do."  

I sighed "Yea I remember your stupid plan."  

Just then Eli walked in and stopped.  

"Sorry I didn't realize you guys were in here." he said  

"No it's ok I was gonna come talk to you anyways." I told him  

"Oh what's up?" he asked sitting at the edge of the bed.  

"I just wanted to say thanks for defending me earlier... I appreciate it... A lot."  

"It was no problem. He shouldn't have said the things he said to you."  

"Well thanks" I smiled.  

He got up and went to his drawer and pulled out a shirt and walked out.  

We let the sun set and dinner pass and watched tv for a little bit than Brook got up.  

"I'm sleepy, you coming Addi?"  

That was my signal "Yup in a sec" I didn't feel like moving yet my spot on the couch had just gotten warm. Brook walked off into the room and a few minutes later I told them good night and went to the room and closed the door.