Dead...Walking?!

(I'm posting this on Quotev too, under Kawii Puppy. So, I'm not stealing it from anyone.)

Your POV

I scratched Brutus' head. "Hey boy. Wanna take a walk?" He perked at the mention of the 'W' word. He bounded out of the room and brought back his leash. "Good boy." I clipped the leash on him and unlocked the door. Brutus and I set out, running around and laughing. "Hmm...wonder where the people are..." There was almost no one on the streets, it was almost eerie, considering the fact it was only about 2:00 in the afternoon on a Saturday. I looked around as we walked, feeling like something was wrong. Brutus stopped, turning to a random stranger on the street and growling. The man was stumbling along and groaning. "Umm...excuse me sir?" He turned to me, moaning. I gasped. "You...You're dead!" Brutus growled again as the man started to stumble over to us. His face was sunken and his flesh was rotting, his eyes dulled and glossed over. I backed up but tripped and fell down a hill. How fuckingconvenient. I quickly got up only to fall again. "Fuck! Brutus!" He ran to me and helped me up, biting my sleeve and helping until I stood up. I started to run away from the "man" as fast as I could. "Thanks boy." He gave me a wag of his tail as a "You're Welcome". 

Time skip

Honestly, I didn't think it was possible. But in reality, honest to god zombies were roaming the streets. And even better, I haven't seen a single LIVING person around. I searched my house for supplies. I grabbed a backpack and

ran around my kitchen, trying to fill it with a good amount of food. I then ran to my room to try calling someone, while also trying to pack clothing and other important. "Okay, (Y/N), Calm down. Just call 911 and say...What am I supposed to say? Am I supposed to say, "Oh yeah, hey! I kinda need some help because a freaking zombie apocalypse is breaking out!"?" I settled on calling my parents. "Pick up." "Hey!" "Mom!" "We can't get to the phone right now, but leave a message and we'll-"

"FUCK!" I yelled, hanging up. I changed into a pair of jeans and a (f/c) T-shirt. I ran to the kitchen, grabbing a large knife and then ran into a closet, grabbing a baseball bat. "There. Brutus!" He cocked his head at me.

"Let's roll."