After a while we heard the doorbell going off. "Your boyfriend is here Sanha." I say in a sing-song voice. "Why y'all just inviting people to my house?!" Yoongi asks. "Hey I said he can bring the boy toy. He hasn't seen him in a few days, so let him be." I say to Yoongi, while Sanha walks out the kitchen.

Not even seconds later I hear Sanha and Eunwoo giggling as they both come in the kitchen. "What are you two giggling about?" I ask curiously. "Nothing!"

"Sure, whatever." I mumble. "It's also nice to see you Eunwoo." I say, giving the boy a hug. "It's nice to see you too noona. You look fabulous too."

"Of course I do." I say, flipping my hair. "Y/N-ah can I see your phone right quick?" Yoongi asks me. "Uh yeah but I left it in the car. I'll be back." I say, setting my drink down. "Okay hurry back."

"I will." I say, taking my car keys and leaving out of the house. The same feeling of being watched there again. "Oh my gosh they act like I'mma kill a person or something." I mumble to myself, while unlocking my car door.

As soon as I open my car door, I open it and grab my phone quickly before closing the door again. Suddenly everything just went dark around me.

×time skip×

When I woke up I found myself in a nice room, handcuffed to a chair. Great I got kidnapped! Yeah whatever. They better have food though.

I sat there for quite a while just counting to myself in Japanese, when someone, no Jay Park, he's a hot mafia king but why that bitch kidnapped me?!

"Oh you're woke now." He says. I rolled my eyes cause I know he did not just say that. "Y'all got food. Seriously I'm hungry." I whine out. "You'll get food later."

"You cannot be serious?" I mumble to myself. I was very annoyed at this point. How he just not gonna get me food? I get what I want?! I was going to say something but then he started talking again.

"You're a troublemaker I hear. Even had a few run-ins with the law?" He says and I shrugged. "So?! What the hell that gotta do with you, Mr. Mafia, kidnapping me!"

"Oh no you see I was collecting what's, now, mines. You see your parents sold you to me." Jay says and I scoffed. "Oh of course those old hags did." I said in an annoyed tone. "You seem to not like your parents much?"

"Oh what gave that away?" I ask sarcastically. "So rude, and to a guy who can easily just end your life." Jay says and I just shrugged.

I don't know what makes him think I'm suppose to be scared of him?! Also my wrist hurts like shit. Ah I know! "Oppa can you uncuff me. These things hurt." I whine out.

Jay pov

I want to uncuff her so bad. She's just so cute but I can't take that chance, just yet. Also I do have one last question for her I've been dying to ask.

"Y/N I have a question first and you answer honestly or I won't uncuff you." I said, setting myself in the opposite chair. "What question then?!"

"Your parents gave me a file with all your information and something caught my eye." I started to say. "And that would be?"

"You apparently use to be a good child and out of nowhere change, so I want to know what happened?" I ask curiously. "I don't want to say."

"Is it really horrible?" I ask curiously. She nodded her head yes. As bad as I wanted to know, I didn't want to push it any further, so I uncuffed her from the chair.