Harry leaned forward, kissing her forehead with a peck before intertwining their fingers and bringing her hand up to his mouth then placing a kiss on the back of it. She could feel the love radiating off of him. The adoration in his eyes as he pressed his soft lips onto the promise ring that he given her was enough to make her need him.

She pulled her hands away from his hold causing Harry to look up at her in slight confusion but it was quickly swept away when she stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. The sound of the lock clicking into place caused Harry to visibly gulp. He could feel his breathing deepen as she walked towards him before placing herself on his lap. It was almost instinct in which Harry placed his hands on her hips. She was like a magnet and Harry was the metal attracted to her so profoundly that he couldn't be pulled away.

"Baby..." Harry spoke breathily at the feeling of her lips pressed up against his jaw. Her hands entwined in his hair as she placed soft and wet kisses onto his jaw. The feeling causing his hands to grip onto her waist tighter. A low moan escaping his lips at the feeling he had missed.

"Jesus, I've missed this." He mumbled against her hair. His eyes shut as he concentrated on the actions of her mouth. Her teeth nibbling onto the flesh before soothing the taut skin with her tongue. The simple action got him lifting his ass off the bed. His bulge rubbing against hers causing him to emit a groan at the feeling. Harry just knew he wanted her and he wanted her now.

"Enough darling, wanna please you yeah? It's been a while don't you think?" He mumbled before slowly pulling her away with one hand as the other crept under his cardigan and shirt she had on. She licked her lips as she stared at Harry's lips. They were plump looking, juicy and pink. Everything she loved. Harry moved his hand from her waist to her jaw, gripping it tight but not forcefully. He lent forward immediately engulfing her lips with his. His thumb gently moving back and forth as he kissed her with dominance.

His hands moved on their own accord as he gripped onto the colorful cardigan he had given her, quickly pulling it off her and throwing it onto the floor. Harry couldn't care less where it had landed. She felt Harry bite onto her lower lip emitting a moan from her throat as she let out pants of need.

"Please, Harry." She practically whined against his lips. The two mouths clashing and meeting again and again. The desire fueling Harry's actions and movements. He was quick to switch their positions, leaving her laying on her back whilst Harry was on top of her but he quickly stood up by the edge of the bed causing her to sit up as well.

"Want you to take off your clothes for me angel." He muttered lowly, lust dripping from his tone and desire pooling in his eyes. She could see the way his pupils darkened at the sight of her quickly taking off her shirt and going to unclasp her bra.

"Ah, slowly." Harry told her, more like demanded but she obeyed his request. Slowly, pulling down the straps of her bra before unclasping the hook that held it together but she didn't just let it fall to the ground. She held onto the cups that held onto her breasts, biting her lower lip and looking up at Harry. A groan fell from his lips at her action before he stepped forward and pulled her up to stand.

"You're driving me crazy. Up." Harry commanded, tapping onto the back of her upper thighs and gripping her as she jumped up onto him. It didn't take him long to find her lips again, molding and melting into each other's. Her arms wrapped around his hair as he pulled away and left kisses on her neck, biting and marking the skin. He could see the love marks form and that excited him.

"Mine angel, yeah?" He asked her again and nudged her head to the side with his finger. She followed him compliantly – nodding her head excessively at his sentence.

"Always." She mumbled back and that's all it took for Harry to place her back onto the bed causing her to bounce a bit before she was scooting up. Harry grabbed a hold of the leggings she had on and quickly pulled them away, leaving her in just her undergarments.