Past relationships.

*Sophias POV*

I woke up and noticed there was no longer a body laying next to me. I looked around and tried to locate Harry. I couldnt see him anywhere.

"Harry!" I shouted standing up and looking around somemore. I noticed the fire was going, which means he must of been up at sometime.

"Harry where are you?" I shouted even louder this time. It wasnt morning yet, but there was some light outside. I was beggining to get scared.

"Harry please this isnt funny!" I yelled tears welling up. I rememeber the time my adoptied brother played hide and go seek with me. He hid from me and turned all the lights off. Then he jumped out and pushed me down the stairs, he had told everyone I fell.

I was still looking around when I noticed something big in the water. A raft? I got closer and my eyes widened.

"Harry!!" I started running in the water towards him. I drug him onto land and gave him mouth to mouth.

I tried for about 30 minutes but nothing was helping. I sat down and started crying into my knees. Harry was my friend, my only friend on this island. But I have this weird feeling like I wanted to be more than a friend.

I hear a cough and spring up and run over to where Harry is laying. He coughs up some water and sits up looking around.

"Harry I'm so glad your alive!" I run over to him and hug him really tight

"Someone missed me" He replies and hugs me back.

"I was so scared!"

"I'm sorry sophia I dont know what happened, but I'm really tired can we go back to bed?" He asked getting up and putting his hand out to me. I took it and we walked over to our bed we layed down and starred at the rising sun.

"Sophia tell me about your boyfriend" Harry said not looking at me

*Harrys POV*

I asked her about her boyfriend, just to see if she has one. Hopefuilly she doesnt.

"Well I dont have one right now. I did have one, and we dated for a long time. But sooner or later all good things come to an end. He found someone else. So we discussed it and we moved on. Now I dont really open my heart to just anyone. I let him walk away so easily. I know anyone could just run over my heart like it was paper if I let them. So im careful." she says with a sigh. " What about you? Girlfriend?" She asks looking at me.

"Well I dont have one either. I did have one like a year ago. But I found out she dated one of my bandmates before me. I didnt feel right having her after one of my bestfriends. So I let her go. Of course shes back with him. But I dont mind. I know I'll find a perfect girl one day." I say looking at her. She is my perfect girl.

*Sophias POV*

"Harry what if we never get off this island?" I ask looking him dead in the eye.

"Then we have eachother. We could over populate this island!" He says and wiggles his eyebrows at me. God hes so cute. I just wish I could call him mine. But I know after we get off this island it will be like I never exsisted.

"Harry, Id rather popluate with a squirrel" I said and he looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Sophia I want to show you something."

Before I have time to ask Harry is dragging me across the island. I notice his movents and study him very closley. He is perfect, and I just wish he would be mine forever. We stop and I look up. Theres a tree with a branch that sticks out over the horizon, the sun is coming up and the sight is beauitful. Harry climbs the tree then lifts me up.

"Its beautiful." I say looking out over the ocean.

"Yeah. So are you." Harry says I scoot closer to him and sit in between his legs and he has his arms around me.

"You are very beautiful Sophia. I get this feeling when I'm with you, and it makes me happy." Harry said I turned and looked at him.

"Me too Harry." I lean in and so does he. I feel his very soft but firm lips on mine. I feel like all the wind was knocked out of me. This was the best moment of my life. We pull away and stare into eachothers eyes.

We stay like this for a long time. The sun is fully up now, we decide its time to cook brunch. We walk down the beach back to our campsite. Hand in hand. My hand fits perfectly where the spaces between his fingers are.

"Babe im going to go catch the fish, you go get the cocconuts." Harry says. I nod and he slips his muscular hands out of mine. I miss his touch.

I walk over to where we store the cocconuts. I grab two and start to crack them open. It takes me awhile, because im not that strong. By the time I'm finsihed Harry is walking back with fish in his hand. We sit down and cook our fish.

"You know. We could call this our first date." Harry says winking at me.

"Looking like this? I dont think so" I say and giggle.

"Pwease!" Harry looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh fine" I give in and he smiles his cheeky smile.

"So Sophia why are you really going to the UK?" Harry asks putting a peice of the fish in his mouth.

" I got a manger to sign me for my singing cararee." I say

"Thats great" Harry says.

Harrry throws a peice of fish at me.

"Harry what was that for?" I say pulling strings of it out of my hair. I stand up and start to chase him. I throw my fish at him.

"Now were even styles."

"No were not" Harry says with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"Harry please im sorry." I start to run, my feet in the water I turn around and see Harry pretending to be an airplane. I start to laugh and pretend to be an airplane too. Were running around like complete lunitics. I laugh and feel Harrys arms wrap around me. He starts tickling me. Were still in the water, up to our shins. I turn around to face him. He starts to spin me, I put my arms out. And Harry Stops and I slide down so my feet are accually touching the sand. I brush some of Harrys curls out of his face. He cups my face and kisses me with such passion. He lifts me up and he spins us. Until we fall. We both burst out into laughter. I get up and start to run. I run and hide behind a rock. Harrys back is to me so I sneak up and put my hand on his eyes.

" Guess who?" I say in a manily voice.

"Mhmmm is it Sophia?" He says and smile. He turns around to face me.

"Good Guess" I say and he goes to kiss me and I lean in too, but right before our lips touch, I run away.

I was getting tired so I layed down where I was. Harry soon followed he came and put his arm around me, and I layed my head on his chest.

"Harry what happens when we do get found?" I ask not looking at him.

"Welll You go on with your caraee and I go on with mine. If thats what you want" Harry says a little sadness in his lungs.

I feel a tear strip down my face. I try to wipe it away before Harry can see it.

"Babe whats wrong.?" Harry asks sitting us up.

"Thats not what I want. Harry I.. I Love you. I know we just met but this feel different." I say more tears coming

"Sophia, dont cry babe. I promise you I wont let you go. If we get found we'll still be like we are here." Harry says wiping my tears away.

"And what is that?" I ask looking down. Harry lifts my chin so I'm looking at him.

"In love" Harry says and pulls me in for a kiss. While were kissing I hear a noise I pull apart and look up.

"Harry look its a hellicopter!" I say and I jump up and Harry hugs me Then kisses me so hard

Were saved!

----------------------------

YEAH GUYS SO THERE IT IS. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT<3