Chapter 12: Mitsuki's Decision

I keep true to my words, so here's the next chapter that I promised I would release. The style might be a bit different from my previous chapters. Do keep in mind, I am continuing this chapter after not writing for a year or 2. Aside from all that, Please vote or comment if you want this to be continue. Now... please do enjoy (: & Try not to judge my mistakes, I tried very hard to write this <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I--"

"Mi-chan?" he said with great concern in his voice

"If you're really not okay with it, just tell me. I'll understand" Takuto said, with half concern and half disappointment.

Takuto starts to shift around, uncomfortable in his seat and weary of my response. He stares at everyone but me, not sure if he's trying to confirm something or not. But I know for sure, he's praying that I give him permission to sing.

I really do hope I'm doing the right thing. My heart says this but my head says another. I'm stuck between my two beloved things, Takuto and music. Even if I can't continue right now, who am I to block someone elses right.

Shifting my way towards takuto, to the point our knees are touching each other,  I firmly wrap my hands around his before speaking.

"Taku, You're someone I will always, always trust and love. I love you to the moon and back. Of course, I trust you." I say with full confidence, as I stare deadset in his eyes

Takuto doesn't say anything but silently nods his head in response to me. Accepting his yes, I slowly continue to speak.

"I know how much music means to you, like it means to me. I would never, N-e-v-e-r try to come between you and your love for music. I know I personally cannot do it so please, do take over for me" releasing my grasp, I slowly backed away.

I feel like, I just gave away a piece of me and without thinking of it never being returned....

Before I could back away, creating some distance between us, I was forcefully pulled into a big embrace. 

"Mi-chan! I love you so much! I cannot thank you enough for this chance to finally reunite with singing and music! I won't disappoint you" before releasing me and giving me a quick wink. 

Without a moment to spare, he walked up to Ooshige to talk about his music career and planning out his ultimate debut.

I thought, I was doing both of us a favour but honestly, I feel like, It was more for Takuto than myself. Even if I wanted to say no, I know for a fact, I could never say that to him. I love music just as much as he does, but in this current moment. That love, passion, ambition towards music, is slowly fading away.

Without glancing at them, I silently stood up and walked back to my room. I never felt so lost and soulless since I found out Eichi was dead. I had no tears to cry, even if I did, it wouldn't fall out. My eyes was dry, as dry as the safari desert.

Reaching my room, I closed the door and forced my legs to move towards my bed. Plopping down and curling up into a ball, underneath my bed sheets, no one can see my internal misery.

What is love. You don't truly love someone, till you encounter pain right. Yes, I'm doing this for Takuto's happiness. Something has to be sacrificed, even if it's the cost of my future.

Tears, one by one, start sliding off of my face and onto my pillow. Trying to swipe them away, forcing them to stay hidden. No matter how hard I try, they won't stop.

"Dang it. Stop it stupid tears. Pl-pleasee... just .. let it ..stop" silently crying without alerting anyone. Holding my fist to my face, helplessly trying to calm myself but it's not working. My fist slowly, unfolded and within minutes, I cried myself to sleep, without even knowing it myself.

The last thing I could feel before falling asleep, was a light but soft feel of someone brushing their soft fingers, swiping away the last and final teardrop from my eyes.

"Mitsuki. Please don't give up"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, I wonder who said those words? Guess you will have to find out if you guys vote for me to continue or not (: Ahah, Don't you just love being on your toes <3

If this is my last and final chapter (I really hope I dont have to part from this) then, I would once again, thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for supporting this poorly written fanfic of mine. I never imagined I would ever get this many views, when I wrote this. I wrote this for fun and as a child with a huge imaginative mind, thought it would be fun to write them down.

As for now, Thank you and hope you guys still do support it, regardless of the huge gap frame from my previous chapters. & Do check out my new story, if you could <3