@imanni13

Imanni P.O.V

"Focus on the movie, bae!!" I said begging Chris to stop touching me.

He's been horny all night, but I'm just not in the mood. When I'm not in the mood, he tries his best to get me in the mood.

"Come on, Imanni, let me hit it."

Then he started getting a little rough, and it was kind of uncomfortable.

"Can we just watch the movie?"

He got a little mad, "Ok, damn!!"

We was in the middle of the movie, and Chris didn't touch me in a while, until a sex scene came on. I can just feel his eyes burning on me.

The sexual tension was high!! I really do want him right now, but I'm just gone make him beg for it.

I climbed on top of him and started kissing all on his neck. He was wit it too, so that means he's falling in my trap.

This little thing lasted for like five minutes, and I got up and went upstairs.

"Ok, now you playing games!!" I heard Chris say. I giggled to myself.

Then he came jogging up the stairs.

"So you just gone leave me like that??" He asked. I didn't say anything. Chris got closer to me and pushed me on the bed and we had a heated make out session.

Moans filled the room as we removed our clothes on to the floor. Chris looked me into the eyes and his eyes went from brown to black.

When his eyes are like this, it means he wants me.....bad. It's something about it that turns me on, and by turn me on, I mean it TURNS me on!!

He started looking at my body up and down while biting his lip. I was down to me thong and me strapless bra.

"Damn." He mumbled to himself.

Chris ripped my underwear off and opened my legs wide.

As soon as his head went down, chills were sent down my spine. His tongue swirled in circles as his head bobbed up and down in motion.

My moans got louder and louder, and I held on his black curls. When I reached my climax, Chris pulled me closer and thrusted his big ass dick in me, making me moan....in pain.

He was rocking steady while I was in pain. Tears were streaming down my face, and he wiped them off. He leaned in and kissed my lips.

Then he started rocking faster, and I started to feel the pleasure coming in.

Rolling my hips made the pleasure rise, and that's when he went faster than ever.

"What's my name???"

I couldn't say it, his dick took control of everything.

"Imma ask you one more time!! What's my name?!?!"

He loves it when I call him Daddy, but imma mess with his mind and call him Chris.

"Chris." I said smirking. He looked surprised, and he went in deep, and I felt him in my stomach.

"Ahhhhhh, Daddy!!!"

He busted a nut and plopped next to me.

"Yea, I taught you a little lesson today. Don't play with my fucking emotions like that!!"

"Shut up!!" I said as I slapped him and kissed him, then we went to sleep.

**************

NIGGAS!!!! Lls I missed y'all!! I got my progress report a couple of days ago, and I got GOOD GRADES!!

I'm sorry for the late update, but school is number one and.....YEA!!

I have one distraction at school....BOYS!!

But I'm not going to get into that. Thank you so much for voting and I LOVE Y'ALL!!

Don't go ghosting on me......

BYEE!!!

Chris Brown Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें