Chapter 10

(Jake finished the assignment and went on with his day, he took care of the "baby" again since Erika neher showed up to class)
(Next day)
Jakes POV: I had to take care of the "baby" again because of Erika. I mean I didn't mind it's just the fact that this is a group project not a one person project, but it's whatever..
Erikas POV: I woke up and my hangover was gone so that meant I had to go to class today, ugh.
(They all walk into class)
Jake: so Erika where were you yesterday?
Erika: *guilty* I had a hangover...
Jake: *kind of angry* I knew it! Well you get to take the "baby" tonight!
Erika: ok fine
Teacher: everyone settle down if you didn't finish the assignment from yesterday finish it today, if you finished it there is a new one on the board! Erika Costell I need at my desk now!
Erikas POV: god damn it what did Jake say to her.
Erika: yes ma'am..
Teacher: so where were you yesterday?
Erika: *lies* oh um I woke up sick..
Teacher: really cause that's not what I heard!
Erika: *screams* really Jake!
Teacher: this is not Jake's fault! you should have been more responsible instead of putting it all on your partner while you go and party! Don't make me talk to the Dean do you understand me!
Erika: yes ma'am
(Erika walks back over to where Jake is standing)
Erika: really you just had to say something! *almost crying*
Jake: well you wanted to put all the work on me and the teacher asked me where you were yesterday so I told her the truth!
*70 comments for more*
(What does Erika say to Jake? What happens next?)