Extended Summary

"Like father like daughter"

What Happens When a young doctor and a young woman meet in a bar this is Bethany's story Bethany's mother was just 18 when she found out she was pregnant she had faked her identity to get into a bar where she meets Patrick turner a doctor who had ...

What Happens When a young doctor and a young woman meet in a bar this is Bethany's story Bethany's mother was just 18 when she found out she was pregnant she had faked her identity to get into a bar where she meets Patrick turner a doctor who had split from his wife but they end up having a one night stand she is forced to move away and ends up dying in childbirth.

After that Bethany is cared for by her grandparents who believed the child didn't choose there family and shouldn't be put in an orphanage until they pass away when she is just 3 after that she grew up in an orphanage.

When she turns 16 she escapes using the money her grandparents left her she heads to London the last place she knew where her father was and goes on a journey to find her father she finds him he's a doctor in a small village in London with the wife and a son what adventures will follow and will she have a happy ending.