Moving In!

Airi POV: Today I'm going to be moving into this mansion with the JQCGE! I'm was so excited I couldn't even sleep that has never happened before!! I'm so excited to see everyone. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving and it's December. Even though I talk to Gilly and Nique all day everyday I just miss them so much. Well I have to start packing my clothes and shoes. I'm not talking anything else but my 50" tv because I'm just going to get a new bed for my new room.

(This is the Mansion)

( It has 6 bedrooms,5 bathrooms, 2 pools indoor and outdoor, a movie theater, and a 4 car garage

( It has 6 bedrooms,5 bathrooms, 2 pools indoor and outdoor, a movie theater, and a 4 car garage.)

Tray and Chris POV:
Tray: I'm so excited me and Chris are on our way to our new house. We are 15 minutes away from Airi house so we were going to stop by there first cause we missed her. So I'm going to call her and tell her we are on our way.
Calling Airi😍🤫🍌
It's ring until finally she answered.
Airi😍🤫🍌: Heyyy Tray Tray
Tray🍌❤️: Airrrriiiiii How have you been?
Airi😍🤫🍌: I've been good what about yourself.
Tray🍌❤️: That's good I've been good to me and Chris are actually on our way to your apartment to come see you.
Airi😍🤫🍌: Awwwwe I missed the Banana Crew. Well alr the door is unlocked I'm upstairs trying to finish pack!
Tray🍌❤️: Alr we puking in the parking lot now.
Airi😍🤫🍌: Alright byyye.
*hung up the phone*
Airi POV:
I'm was still in my t-shirt and shorts packing up the last few little things on my dresser when Tray call me saying that him and Chris were on there way. So I hurried up and went in the bathroom and took my bonnet off.

(This is what she had on)

(Airi is thick so the shorts was real tight on her hugging her booty just right

(Airi is thick so the shorts was real tight on her hugging her booty just right.)
*10 minutes later*
Airi POV: I heard the door open and close so I went out my room and seen Tray and Gilly. Trayyyyyyyyyyy and Gillllllllly I screamed as I ran down stairs and jumped on them.

Chris POV: We walked in the house and saw boxes everywhere then we heard Airi scream our name and run downstairs tackling us to the floor. "I guess someone was excited to see us" Me and Tray said to Airi laughing I was she said as she got up. **I looked at her up and down and locked my lips slowly** she had on the velvet pj short set it was so cute on her body she turned around and walked to the door locking it and her booooooooty was sitting in them shorts riiggght🤪😍.

Tray POV: Airi had on these itty bitty shorts and her body was looking sexy asf in them ughh she just don't know what I would do to her I said to myself.

Airi POV: why are y'all just staring at me come upstairs with me!
—————————————————
Sorry for the mistakes!
See y'all next character on Banana Crew Loving😍🍌❤️
~Zareah💋
—————————————————