Chapter 1 : Pink beauties and new mysterys!

( yume's pov )

I'm a 3rd year now and a lot of things has happen , I also became the top idol of aikatsu! Ranking and Our school 'Legend Star ' is the most favourite school World wide and on no.1 too! .

Ichigo chan is the no.1 top idol of  aikatsu ranking! .

Elza San Is the runner up of aikatsu! Ranking and mizuki San is the runner up of Aikatsu ranking!  .

Seira chan is the Dream queen and Akari chan is the starlight queen .
Hime senpai is the moon category idol alongside yozora senpai and tsubasa senpai.

M4 is the same and S4 are : me , ako,  mahiru and haruka.

There are duo units like : Yuzutto lily and fuwa fuwa dreamer and HimeYume,  kasumi sisters;  etc .

We're the Aikatsu division! .

On the other hand the pretty rhythm division are : there are 2 prism Queens : Mia and Bell chan and aira chan is now known as legend along side rizumu chan and mion chan and puretty are known as Galaxy Queens.
Hiro hayami is the current Prism king and has a great rivalry with subaru.

June and rinne are in the prism messenger category. Happy rain are also legendary trio and Bell rose are famous like powa powa puririn for their leader being previous/ current,  starlight / prism queen .

I was free and was walking with no work,  until I see.....

" Naru chan! " I say .

"Ah! , yume san! . " Naru says .

"Oh please,  put that San away!  We're friends right ? , so what'cha doin'? " I ask .

"No work! . " Naru pouts.

"I can understand,  Being popular , work has become an obsession for us . " I say and sigh and look away.

Suddenly I spy a Girl with red hair , she was half walking and dancing.  8 waved at her and she waves back .

"Hello I'm juri kurebayashi!  " juri says .

"Ah , aren't you from Vanilla chilli pepper , right?  " I ask and juri nods .

Juri Introduces herself to Naru and Naru gives her intro too , we enjoy and have fun and than suddenly,  I remember.

"Shoot! , I completely forgot about my
Weekly performance! " I say .

"Huh?! " juri and Naru asks .

"As I'm the top idol , I've to keep on performing Skilfully to keep up on my ranking and this time I was given task to perform in a trip and I've not decided on my partners! " I say and than taking a pause; I stare at Naru and juri .

And they nod .

It was our live time , I wore shop coord and juri wore marchen books coord and naru wore cheerful books Coord . We sang beautiful story :

We did the trio flight appeal , we decided to make a temporary unit , 'Pink Beauties ' . We felt awesome together and I hope to do more of it together .

And suddenly a man comes to me , and says .

"You think so highly of yourself , huh? Top idol Nijino yume? ,Defeat the Moon Category and I believe you're worthy of being the top idol . "

"I'm worthy of being the top idol , I maybe just starting my year as a top idol but I've grown a lot and anyways , who's Moon category? . " I ask .

The man smirks and when I see who's moon category,  I gasp and I say, "No way! " and Juri and naru gulps .

"Hime senpai,  yozora senpai and tsubasa senpai! " I gasped . But I spy something different , yozora senpai,  tsubasa senpai and Hime senpai's eyes were dull black .

Wait! , maybe they're?! , No way ! , THEY'RE FREAKING HYPNOTISED!!!

( author's note : I hope you like it! , more mysterys coming soon! , bye! , enjoy!☆ , it's Camden! 😁 , Serena!♡ )