Original sans X Reader x Fell Sans

(Let's try.)
               Third Perspective
you check out from the IN at Snowden you yawn and stretch. "Maybe I should see the bros" they wanted you to stay at there place but you don't want to intrude. You hear paps yelling in the distance "SANS I AM STAYING OVER AT UNDINES WITH ALPHY FOR A WHILE I WONT BE BACK TELL TOMORROW!" then BLAM you nod knowing when paps closes the door with a SLAM he is pretty strong but with his magic he is trying! you start walking again hearing the snow crunch under your feet is the best thing ever so satisfying. You stand right outside the door. Your heart beat picks up your breach hitches. You HATED yourself all of this! For what's happening now! "If I didn't get it by now READERS! I have a crush in sans" (??Forth wall brake??)
And well I have had this crush sense I set everyone free. Everyone stayed down here because this is there home. But its nice to go to the high grounds once and a while. Well Toriel AKA Goat mom wen went to the surface to be a teacher and help the kids who can't afford a consoler. Of course Asgore did as well to live in peace with humans and to make sure things stay okay with humans and monsters. Mostly to win back Toriel. Flowey Has changed. After talking to him and a lot of cuts and deaths I finally got to him. He only trusts me tho. He hurts Anyone else. He stays on my shoulder or I'll put him in a pit with nice soil and plant food and water. He is with Toriel right now so he can have some sunlight but I go get him soon. Anyways back to sans. This stupid little comedian is the most smart, convincing, comfortable, lazy, happyish, cute skeleton ever! You wouldn't trade him for anything but he sadly hasn't noticed you liking him. Plus he always visits Toriel when paps is gone. So you tried to give up on the crush. You did but you still have these feelings. You brush it off slapping yourself (go with it), and knock on the door. Waiting politely. H opens the door zipping up his jacket as if he is going some where. (Sans will talk like this and you will talk normal fell will be this got it good!) Hey kiddo sorry I was just going to go se- "Toriel yeah I know. You always do". You whisper the
Last part. His smile turns into a confused one. You smile " Well have fun I'll just....never mind just have fun!" sans was about to say something but you start to fast walk then run. You have tears streaming down your face droplets falling behind you. You go to the Snow Block With A Camera In It. And go behind it and sit letting the tears fall. You hate this when he goes over to her. Don't get me wrong you love goat mom but.... You can't help but be jealous and upset. You hate this. You hate yourself. (I love you! I am sorry if you don't hate yourself I am sure you don't just go with it ;) ) you hear sans faintly yelling "Y/N!!" It becomes louder and louder. He is right next to Snow Block With A Camera In It. You cover your mouth and hold your breath. Y/N! Come out NOW! you could get hurt! /He doesn't really care/ you thought. Y/N I SAID NOW! SOMEONE COULD....take you from me!!" right as he says that a weird portal opens up and a Skeleton leg steps out. You let out a gasp letting the cold air fill your lounges. Sans hears you and runs over only to stop in his path. Another Skeleton comes out he looks Like sans but more...red? He has a yellow strip where the white should be he has red pupils. A sharp toothed smirk one gold tooth and his jacket is black and yellow. Still same color slippers tho (I think?)
He offers a hand out and says in a natural growly voice "Come with me Y/n and you can be my personal pet. I'll always give you my time and love~" he winks. You look at sans. The tears start to flow out again. You turn to the red sans taking a faster stomp. You feel a hand on your wrist. You turn around sans face is so close to yours. You stop crying but the remaining tears fall. Kid don't go with him. He will hurt you bad and I can't have that. Your pissed now. "Why dose it matter? Look. I am going to go with this Random. Because death or not all least I will get away fro-... You cut yourself off.
        !TRIGGER WARNING!