Kates offical welcome.

Dewey's point of view
Everything was pitch black.When I opened my eyes I was around lots and lots of sand and trees 🌲 and everything you would see on an island.When I looked by my side Webby was with me.I was so glad that Webby was with me.Without her I don't know what I would've done.She wasn't awake like me so I shoved her but I didn't do it so hard because I didn't want to startle her.

Webby's point of view
For me everything was pitch black.Until I felt someone shoving me.It took me a while but then I felt more shoving.Then when I woke up Dewey was next to me.

Dewey:Webby!😅
Then Dewey started hugging me.He must have been really worried about me.I hugged him back and that's when we heard something or someone.

Hello?

Did you hear that?

Dewey:Yeah

Hello? Who are you?

I'm Webby and this is Dewey.

Is he your boyfriend?

Dewey:No I'm not her boyfriend.
Both Dewey and Webby blushed when she asked the question.

Sorry.I'm used to seeing couples around here.

Who are you?

I'm Kate. Nice to meet you.👋

Nice to meet you too.

Kate: how did you get here?

We crashed here

Kate:oh.Hey if you want you can crash at my place.A storm's coming and I don't want you to be soaking wet.

Dewey: You actually built a house all by yourself?

Kate:Yep! We can talk more when we get to my place.Come on.🙂
So Webby and Dewey followed Kate to her house and it didn't look like much but it was better then being in the sand.

Kate's point of view
So I got Dewey and Webby to come to my house and when we got inside I realized I didn't have firewood.

Dang it

Webby:what's wrong?

I don't have firewood.You two stay here.I'll get more firewood.

Dewey: Didn't you say a storm was coming?

Don't worry 😉 I know this island like back of my hand.I'll be fine. So I ran through the palm trees to find firewood.Good news was that I found firewood the bad news was that ??? Was here.

???: Did you find at least one of Scrooge's brats?

No ok!

???: Your such an idiot! Well keep looking.

Ok ok! Sheesh.I hate ??? So when I went back to my house you will not believe what I saw.I saw Dewey and Webby cuddling and talking.It was cute.Now I wonder why their not a couple.

You know I would not be the one to interrupt a moment like this but I got the firewood.

Dewey and Webby:Gasp

Webby:hi Kate you scared me.

Webby's point of view
I hope Kate didn't hear us and this is why.I was actually scared that we wouldn't find our family and that we wouldn't get off this island.

Dewey?

Dewey:Yeah?

Do you think we will ever get off this island or find our family?

Don't worry I bet their searching for us this very moment

But what about Kate? How long has she been on this island?

Dewey:I don't know

Maybe we can help and take her to her real home.

Dewey:Yeah! Webby your a genius!

Thanks! Then I was feeling tired so I rested my head on Dewey. I blushed as soon as I did that.How come I always blush whenever I'm with Dewey? That's when we heard Kate saying she got the firewood.

Kate:Are you guys tired?

A little bit

Kate:Oh.Here it's some blankets that I made myself sorry I don't have any pillows.

It's ok.Then she made a fire to keep us warm.These blankets were super comfy.Then Kate started to lay down  on the floor.

Dewey:What are you doing?

Kate:I don't have a bed so I  sleep on the couch 🛋 but since you guys are going to sleep on the couch I'll sleep on the floor.

Dewey:You can sleep on the couch if you want

Kate:Are you sure?

Yeah.Kate smiled and sat down on the couch.

Kate:Do you guys want to eat something?

No thanks.

Dewey:I'm good too.

How long have you been on this on this island?

Kate:I don't know after you stay stuck on this island for a couple of days you lose track of time.Anyway I'm busted.Good night.

Good night.

Dewey:Night Guys.

(I just realized that I forgot Huey Louie Scrooge and launchpad.So this next part is about Huey and Louie then it's about Scrooge and launchpad.)