Realization.

Eijiro's heart was racing and he seemed stuck in his tracks. His eyes were glued to the boy that bumped his shoulder and he watched him walk away. He was so anxious that his body was hardening in random places. His voice also didn't seem to work. When the blonde boy was out of his sights, he let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding in. He whipped out his phone quickly. "Mina, oh my fucking goodness you won't believe what just happened." Eijiro was screeching on the inside as he sent the text to his best friend.

From: Pinky!💗
"Eijiro, call me ASAP!"

Mina knew her best friend like the back of her hand and whenever he cursed she knew it wasn't a joke. Eijiro soon called her and told her everything on his way home. He couldn't stop looking at the sky, the stop signs, and everything else in awe. He almost tripped a few times because he wasn't paying attention.

A part of him wanted to cry because he let the blonde haired boy walk off without saying anything. 'If we are soulmates then he should've seen the color he was blind to.... right? Why did he have no reaction?" Eijiro sighed, he was so confused. "Talk to you tomorrow, Mina." He hung up the call quickly and flopped on his bed face first, letting out a exaggerated groan in annoyance.

"What do I do?"

————
Author-Sans Notes.
This is like a filler chapter, you can say. A longer one is coming soon!