the lockerroom

Eddie and Richie were dating. They were so in love with each other for the longest time and everyone knew it too.

They had just finished gym and like always all the boys in the class went to take showers. Today was a bit different though, Eddie didn't feel like showering, he just felt weird with his body and he didn't know why. He sat down on the bench, taking his shoes off while a pair of hands covered his eyes.

"Hi baby." Richie whispered to the smaller boy. Eddie turned around and looked at Richie who was shirtless. Fuck. Eddie had seen Richie shirtless before but today, Eddie was just so damn horny and he has no idea why. Eddie pulled Richie down to sit with him, biting his lip and playing with Richie's hand which was tangled with his. "You okay Ed's?"

"Yeah i'm fine Rich, lets just wait until everyone leaves the changing room okay?" Richie nodded, pulled Eddie closer and kissing the side of his head. A few minutes later all the boys had left except Richie and Eddie who still were sitting on the bench. "Okay now what did you have to tell me Eds? You aren't breaking up with me are you?"

"N-no of course not Richie. I-I wanted us to take a shower together." He looked down, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Okay let's go." Richie said as he stood up, grabbing the two towels beside him and holding his hand out for Eddie to take.

Eddie's eyes were staring at Richie's bulge, wanting to take it so desperately into his mouth. He walked with him to the showers, letting Richie turn it on while he slowly started getting undressed. He bent down to take his pants off from his ankles, looking up and staring head on at Richie's cock.

"I know you want this baby boy, you keep staring at it so desperately." Richie grinned, stroking it slowly. "Do you want to suck it Eds?"

Eddie gulped and nodded, dropping down onto his knees. He glanced up at Richie, opening his mouth and letting the tall boy guide his dick into Eddie's mouth.

Richie was big and Eddie was surprised. He never thought anyone could be this big. He slowly started to move his mouth up and down, making Richie moan quietly.

Richie tangled his hands into Eddie's hair, gently guiding him up and down. "Oh baby, you're doing so good. You're making daddy feel such great things. Why don't you go faster, show daddy how much you really love him."

Eddie nodded, closing his eyes and bobbing his head up and down on Richie's dick much faster, slowly making Richie moan louder. "Fuck. You're so good for a beginner."

Eddie has pulled his mouth off to take a breath of air. That's when Richie grinned down at the boy. "Eds, do you want to feel the pleasure like daddy is feeling? Do you want to feel daddy inside of you?"

Eddie nodded quickly. "Oh yes Rich, please fuck me. Make me a mess, i'm so desperate for you."

Richie nodded, helping Eddie stand up. He slowly turned the boy around and pulled his boxers off. "Take your shirt off babe." He demanded while his hands gripped onto Eddie's plump ass. He licked one of his fingers, getting it nice and wet before gently shoving it in Eddie's hole.

Eddie moaned, feeling it sting. "Rich it hurts."

"Shh baby, just let daddy take care of you." He slowly started moving his finger in and out, trying his best to be slow so Eddie could get used to it.

"It burns. Richie." He whimpered, feeling a bit better when he felt Richie's hand holding onto his suddenly.

Eddie soon got comfortable and the pain he once felt was now turned into pleasure. "Add another finger daddy." And so Richie did, slowly pumping two fingers into Eddie's tight hole.

Eddie was a mess, slowly bringing himself back on Richie's fingers as he was enjoying it so much. "More Richie, more." He begged, a loud moan coming from his lips as he felt a third finger pumping into him.

Richie was scissoring and curling his fingers inside of Eddie, making sure his boy was stretched out good. "You ready for my cock now Eds? You think you can handle it all?"

Eddie nodded. "I-I'm ready for you. Fill me up daddy."

Richie picked up Eddie, walking over to the bench and sitting down before he placed Eddie over his lap. He lifted the small boy up, taking one hand to guide his cock into Eddie's hole. "Holy fuck baby you're so tight." He groaned as he felt Eddie's insides twitch.

Eddie has slowly started sinking down onto Richie, his mouth opened slightly as he never expected Richie to fill him up like that. He stayed still for a few moments, trying to adjust to the monster cock inside of him.

Richie held onto Eddie's waist, slowly moving the boy up and down. "You doing okay Eds? Is daddy ripping you right open?"

"Y-yes daddy. This feels so good. You make me feel so good." He held onto Richie's shoulders, moans falling from his lips as he slowly started to bounce on Richie.

"Fuck baby! You are going to make me cum so much inside of you you know. I'm going to fill your tight little ass with my cum." Richie moaned, his hands tightening on Eddie's waist while he started moving him faster.

"Uh, daddy! You are stretching me out so good. I love your monster dick, it's making me feel so damn good. G-go faster." He moaned, starting to move himself up and down, practically bouncing on Richie. He dug his nails into his shoulders slightly, closing his eyed as his moans grew louder.

"Oh Eds, you're so good to daddy." He leaned forwards and started sucking on a soft spot of Eddie's neck, making him a total moaning mess under him. "That's right baby, moan for me. Scream daddy's name."

"O-oh Richie! I think i'm gonna cum!" He felt a hand around his dick seconds later, stroking it fast. This made Eddie bounce up and down as fast as he possibly could, getting closer to a orgasm by the second.

"Cum for daddy, be a good little boy and cum all over daddy's hand." Richie suddenly laid Eddie down so he was on his back. He stood up and held Eddie's leg up before he started pounding into his hole, moaning loudly as he watched Eddie's legs start to twitch.

"Daddy!!" He moaned out, on the verge of coming. It only took Richie three more hard thrusts before Eddie let out a long string of moans as he came all over his chest and Richie's hand.

Richie waited until Eddie was coming down from his high a bit, starting to thrust in as fast as he could, not taking long before he started coming in the small boy. He moaned loudly, giving Eddie one last hard thrust before he yelled a "Fuck!" and laid down on the small boy. He soon pulled out after he came down from his high, watching cum ooze from Eddie's hole. "Baby how was that? Did you like it?" He asked as he cleaned up Eddie.

"I loved it." He whispered, which made Richie smile.

"I love you Eds."

"I love you too Chee."