Shattered smiled. This feisty sans might be of assistance to her, and she seemed cool.

"So. I have a proposal. You can come with me and we can both find a decent empty universe to stay in, and we can gain LV and HP together. I will help you, and you help me. Do you agree?"

Lumina seemed to ponder this and she nodded.

" Fine, I agree. However, I expect a hell lotta chocolate!"

Shattered chuckled.

" Fine."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Several Hours LAter

They finally found an abandoned universe; Underworld. Frankly, it was empty, as Error had exterminated the monsters, and was about to destroy the houses, but Ink interrupted him. Well, Ink never fixed it, so now it was empty.

They claimed the house where in almost every universe, Sans and Papyrus stayed in. They cleaned up the dust and the messes, so now they had a pristine house. Lumina claimed Papyrus's room, and Shattered simply got Sans's room. They both made sure to decorate their rooms a little bit, and fix up the rooms.

Shattered already had her bow and arrows confined to her style. She still needed the materials for the poisons though.

So now, all they had to do was to get food and EXP.

Simple, really.

>>>>>>

Shattered had placed a picture of her old self and Nightmare oh her desk, hidden behind several books. The pain still hurt, but it had dulled down, taking her positivity with it also. Instead, replaced with the positivity, was negativity, exactly what Nightmare had experienced.

Shattered Dream Sans and his/her bow

Lumina and scythe

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Keep in mind, none of these pictures are mine. They belong to their creators, and again, some of the quotes in the beginning are not mine. Thank you and have a nice day.