The third Vocaloid?

*I slowly get up in pain and walk upstairs to see Luka's arm bleeding* Me: LUKA!? *I grab her arm and watch blood fill the mark 03 on her arm* Me: Luka.....are you.....the third Vocaloid!?

                                         Theme song
Please listen!

*after a few minutes i sit there then decide to get up and free Len* Me: Luka-San....she is the third Vocaloid.... Len: WHAT!? WE MUST TAKE HER TO THE VOCALOID TOWER IMMEDIATELY! Me: GOT IT! I WILL PUT HER IN A WHEELCHAIR! *i run upstairs and get the wheelchair and put Luka in it as she is unconscious and her skin is getting pale* Me: We don't have much time! *we run outside and get our floating hover boards* *5 minutes later we arrive and Kaito, Rin, and Meiko run to us and grab Luka and take her to the "EMERGENCY ONLY" room* Me: Will she be alright!? Vocaloid Doctor: Yes. She just needs to stay on the vocal development case. Me: Okay! *we grab luka and take her to the vocal development room and put her arms and legs in the wire holes as blue streaks go threw out her body* Voice: Developing new Vocaloid! ......Access code 0978. Please enter. *I press the code on the keypad* Voice: This is the lost Vocaloid 03 the third Vocaloid. New Vocaloid developed! Charging......charging......*Luka starts charging as i start to get dizzy* Len and Rin: Miku...? Miku Chan....? *their voices get quieter as the room gets darker*

                                      [RIN'S P.O.V]
Me: MIKU!! *Miku falls to the ground* Voice: Low battery....low battery....Please charge or immediately die. *I pick up miku and put her in her recovery room then go back to Luka's room* Me: Okay, Miku and Luka are charging. Let's leave them notes. *we write a note for Miku and Luka and leave one in both of their rooms* Me: Well Len and i have some stuff to do! Byee! *I grab Len and run off*

                                       [MIKU'S P.O.V]
*a few hours later i wake up to find a yellow note* Me:.....ugh.....i have a headache....*I hold my head in pain then get out of my recovery bed* Voice: Battery 100% Complete! *i grab the note and it says "We had stuff to do, so we aren't at the Vocaloid tower right now. P.S there are leeks for you in the fridge! -From Rin"* Me: Strange....anyway i heard leeks! LEEKSSSSS!!! *flies down to the fridge and grabs every leek and makes a whole pot full of "lemon leek tea"* Me: Nothing like delicious leek tea....Oh maybe leek pudding? Hmm....i wonder if leek ice cream would taste good....*I think to myself then mumble a few words* Me: Anyway, i'll just uh....*clicks buttons on sleeve and types in Q1 on it then my swimsuit appears* Me: time to see if Luka is charged if she is....i wonder if she'll go swimming with me...*I get up and walk to Luka's room and see her gone* Me: OH SH*T! *I fly out the door and look for Luka ... ... ... Two hours later* Me: *pant pant* i still can't find her....*pant pant* *I look up and see light bubble gum pink hair* Me: LUKAA!! *she looks back at me and she is wearing her Vocaloid outfit* Me: huh? *i look up and see something* Me: WHAT THE FU--- *BOOM*

                                       [LUKA'S P.O.V]
*lying on the ground unconscious but i can still hear things....i hear a big boom and try to move but nothing works* Me: no....why....? What was that sound...? *as i keep trying to move i feel like a sudden heart break and one of my cheeks get wet with tears* Me: What the....? *I finally open my eyes to find myself crying and miku lying on top for bleeding covered in cuts then i see a guy with a long ponytail with purple hair standing there with a samurai sword* Unknown Guy: I must end the girl atop you. Me: who.....who are you...?

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Heya guys! Thank you for reading! Sorry if i am updating late, i have been very busy with school! ^^; Please keep reading!