twelve

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up with Peter's arms around me. It was a nice feeling. I was slowly getting my memories back, which was nice.

When I first snapped out of the brain washing, I had only vague memories. For example, I only remembered that Peter was my best friend, and not the specific memories.

Most memories were coming back though. Like our comic store visits. The memories of those just make me sad, since we probably can't go there anymore. I hope Stan is doing well.

Peter stirred and stretched, taking his arms off of me. I internally frowned. I liked laying with him like that.

"Good morning (Y/n)," he said tiredly. I sat up and turned to look at him.

"Good morning Peter," I said. I stood up and walked into my walk in closet. Peter sleepily followed me and gasped when he saw how many clothes there were.

"Tony gave me some of his old t-shirts," I said with a shrug. He sat on the floor and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm tired," Peter said, looking up at me. Damn, he was cute. He was wearing a blue sweater with some jeans. He slept in jeans? That's interesting.

"I can tell. Go downstairs. I'm gonna change and get ready, and then we can go get breakfast or something," I suggested. He eagerly got up and ran out of the room. I chuckled to myself as I picked out my outfit.

It was a pair of black ripped jeans with a (f/band) t-shirt, topped off with a red flannel over it. I slipped on my black converse and walked into the bathroom.

I haven't been able to leave the tower ever since I got here, but hopefully today Tony would let me leave.

I would be leaving with Peter, so it should be fine. I quickly washed my face with my face wash (courtesy of Natasha) and then put my hair in a bun and started doing my makeup. Just a simple (f/color) look, with winged eyeliner and some mascara. I quickly put on some blush and lip gloss and untied my hair.

I let it fall in loose waves around me, and then I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn, I'm cute. My hair was starting to grow in, going back to my natural color. I should probably ask Tony if I could dye it back to that.

I walked downstairs to see Peter at the island in the kitchen, on his phone. He glanced up at me, and did a double take.

"Hey Pete," I said, walking over to him.

"H-Hey (Y/n). I asked Tony if we could go and he said yeah. We just gotta be back within a couple hours," Peter said. I smiled at him and got up, walking to the door. Peter followed.

His hair was slightly messy, but cute. We walked out, and I took a deep breath of fresh air.

"Nice, isn't it?" Peter asked, walking beside me.

"Yeah. When I was with HYDRA, we never got to go outside. Unless it was for a mission. But I had to wear that stupid mask, so I couldn't really breathe in the fresh air," I said. Peter nodded.

"Ned really misses you. I'm trying to convince Tony to let him come visit. I told him about your powers and he nearly shit his pants," Peter said. I chuckled.

"Lovely," I replied.

"Are you gonna come back to school?" Peter asked hesitantly.

"Maybe, I don't know. Tony never mentioned it. Has anything changed?" I asked.

"Not really. We have a couple of new people though. Flash is still flash. There are three new kids. One is this girl named Gwen. She's in a couple of my classes and she seems nice," Peter started. Suddenly, he whipped his head around to an alleyway.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"Spider sense. Something is going on. Let's investigate," Peter said, running to the alleyway. I used my super speed to get there.

"Give me the money Zola," I heard a deep voice say. Shit. It was Johann Smith and Dr. Zola. I knew those voices anywhere.

"I-I'm sorry sir. We don't have any money. Ever since 707 got loose, no missions have been completed, and no banks have been robbed," Zola said. Peter shot me a look of worry.

"I got this," I said quietly. Peter nodded hesitantly, and I walked into the alley.

"Miss me?" I said cockily.

"707," Smith said.

"Actually, the name is (Y/n). You might want to learn it," I said, walking closer to them.

"And why is that?" Zola said.

"It's a metaphorical thing, Zola. Now fuck off before I kill you both," I said. Smith rolled his eyes and motioned to Zola, who took out a gun looking device.

He pulled he trigger, and a high pitched sound came out of it. I fell to the ground, covering my ears. Damn, I have a weakness? I had no idea.

"Hey! Stop!" Peter yelled. Suddenly, a web was shot at the device, and it was flung into the wall and broken.

"Ah, the spiderboy," Smith said, not moving. I stood up and dusted myself off.

Suddenly, I felt a wave of anger rush over me, and I ran towards the men, punching both of them with my super strength. They immediately fell to the ground.

"Now, don't fuck with me again," I said before blasting them into oblivion with my powers. They disintegrated into dust, and I walked back to Peter, who was now in his Spiderman suit.

"Do you always wear that?" I asked, taking off his mask.

"Under all of my clothes. What you did.. that was impressive," Peter said, smirking. I felt a spark of romance.

"Oh yeah? Thanks, Parker," I said. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, before he leaned in. I decided to also, and we shared a passionate kiss.

"So, ready for breakfast?" Peter asked, pulling away. I nodded, and we walked off to a diner, hand in hand.