Life change.

Okay so it isn’t gonna be really long I think…..lol…. Okay. Its gonna be a bi story u know bi ppl so NO H8 and if you will hate don’t read.

Amelia was singing along to since you been gone all out loud in her room kind of crying kind of happy, she really didn’t know how it happened but the guy she fell for, Marc, kind of dated her kind of not, he played her, yes that’s it he played her.

She thought to herself he wasn’t worth it, but she couldn’t help it she was just deeply in love.

Marc put her hopes up and then just left her, he never asked her out he never made her know he truly wanted her, she was a toy just that, a toy. She started crying again, but no, she said to herself that’s over she has to move on.

She went to a new school because her parents found a new job she got abused by her mother just because she didn’t like the way Amelia was. Amelia was quiet that day when the new school year started, she sat alone in a corner when Mr. Crownwell came in. He was pretty handsome and had big brown eyes which made him sooooo attractive……..

Amelia made a list of 5 things she had to do to forget about Marc.

1. Change school. ✓

2. New friends.

3. Talk to new boys.

4. Change the way she dressed.

5. Change the way she acted.

It was all about changing, changing, everything. That word sounded in her head like a little light of hope.

New friends hmmm that would be hard to get she thought, so she focused on the last 2, change her way to dress, well that was easy.

She started using makeup, short skirts, deep necklines she was girlier somehow, but she still wasn’t happy, so she thought the best would be if she just changed herself.

At school she found a girl Maria, she was not exactly a good girl but that was exactly what Amelia wanted to be, she wanted to be bad.

She started hanging out with Maria and also smoking and drinking, she was lost she felt lonely and lost like a deep darkness and she couldn’t see anything, anyone. Amelia started wanting to die, she realized she couldn’t feel, she was numb, she did one cut, and she felt good, another one and another one.

She skipped school almost everyday she wasn’t just in the mood to go, I mean who cares about school.

She was so lost she thought she would never come out of that darkness.

Monday again oh no school, she didn’t really wanna go, but she had to, she got up, wore her uniform and done her makeup, another boring day.

That day something changed, when she got in her class and to her seat, she saw someone was already sitting there, she just looked at this new girl and sat somewhere else. When the class ended she went over to her, they started talking and this girl’s name was one of the prettiest she ever heard, Yvonne, so, delicate.

They started talking and there was an instant connection, they understood each other even without words, they spent days together just playing with the computer or talking all day long, they shared everything and both knew everything about the other. Amelia thought Yvonne was her lifesaver her little sign to keep alive they turned immediately into best friends and it got awesome it was such a pretty friendship, they laughed together everything was perfect, it was like a dream.

There was no way they could live without each other anymore it was only them. They didn’t notice but feelings were growing stronger and stronger they didn’t realize they weren’t aware of what would happen. Amelia started thinking one day of the huge love she had for Yvonne and she wasn’t sure if it was more than friendship, but no it couldn’t be possible……but maybe…..no, she had to ask Yvonne, Amelia decided to call her.

Yvonne came over the next day, and they started talking, there was emotion in every word they said, there was stronger than friendship it was a huge connection, they talked and talked and then Amelia finally said: “I think I’m in love with you” she expected Yvonne to look at her scared or to run away, so she looked surprised at Yvonne’s face.

Yvonne was just there listening and her eyes were glowing, Amelia thought she’s never seen such beautiful eyes in her life she kept looking at her mesmerized, then Yvonne said the words that would change everything, “I know I shouldn’t feel this way, and I think I’ve been trying to deny myself but…. But I feel the same. I’m in love with you too” she just let it out and Amelia’s face was radiant.

She looked surprised and couldn’t believe it, Yvonne changed her, she made her be herself again, not the bad girl, she wasn’t lost anymore, she was all she ever needed and she was there, right there telling her she loved her too, that couldn’t be real…too good to be real, but oh well let’s keep dreaming for a little more she thought. Then she came back to reality, Yvonne was there, she was there and she wouldn’t let Yvonne go, no, she was hers. Yvonne was sitting there looking at Amelia thinking she needed to do something she couldn’t just let her go, no, not with all the feelings behind. They both looked in the eyes and connected, they smiled they knew they were thinking the same. Both blushed and got all shy, they couldn’t stop smiling and this warm feeling got over them, it felt like heaven.

Yvonne said “but I’m gonna be alone and single for the rest of my life” so Amelia answered “well you’re not alone and single anymore, if …..you want” hoping Yvonne knew what she meant, but Yvonne asked instead “what do you mean?” And Amelia took a deep breath and said “its the first time I do this, so will you be my girlfriend?” Yvonne’s smile was incredible and she immediately said yes. It was beautiful the first weeks they only showed love and they lived like on a cloud they kept doing everything together and were happier than ever. Their love grew and grew and didn’t stop for a second, they had to face all the hate but everything was worth it, they were living their love and they didn’t care. Amelia never felt so happy before, she loved Yvonne so much it was incredible.

She finally forgot about Marc and moved on she was finally happy, it was finally her life and she didn’t need all those changes because Yvonne loved her like that.

She found the list again and ripped it, that was over.

Now she’s happy and she swore herself to keep loving, to keep giving to keep smiling, because every moment is worth to live and every smile is worth to give. No regrets, no mistakes.

END so guys tell me if you like it or not and tell me what u think about it.

xoxo Linda