Rikka's POV

A few hours past and I started to wonder if Ira was alright.

I make my way up the stairs and to my bedroom.

I open the door to see Ira asleep in my bed.

Then I slowly make my way to the bed. Then I sat down carefully.

Then Ira's eyes slowly open.

"Hey Ira, how are you feeling?" I Ask

"Well.. I'm feeling much better than before..." Ira said, awkwardly.

"No need to feel awkward Ira, this is a conversation between friends" I told him

"Friends..? You and I? Friends?"

"Come on Ira, you know that you feel the same way. I saw the way you look at me during battle"

Then Ira blushed

"I-It's not thing p-personal..! W-What the heck is wrong with you..?!!" Ira said, stubbornly

I gave a small laugh

"What's so funny Diamond?!" Ira asked, annoyed.

"Sorry that I laughed, it wasn't at you. I was just laughing that... well.. Ira, you're really unique"

"Huh? Me? Why do you care?"

"Ira, isn't it obvious? Ira I care about you. Believe me I don't know why but, I feel as though... you need someone to care for you"

"Well news flash! Nobody cares about me! Never has, never will. It's quite obvious I mean, who would care about a pathetic idiot like me?"

"Ira don't say that! You're very special Ira. And I know that you are capable of doing so many things! You just need the right attitude"

"By attitude you mean..?"

"Well first of all, your not pathetic! Your very talented. I mean I've seen you in battle" I said, with a grin

Ira was confused. I wonder what he was thinking...

Ira's POV

What the hell was this girl saying!!? Is she crazy!?? Why is she being nice to me?!? Me! A jikochuu agent! Who works for the Lord of Darkness!!!

This girl is crazy.. but that smile she has... ARGH!! IT MAKES ME SO FRUSTRATED!!! AS IF SHE HAS SOME TRICK UP HER SLEEVE!!!

"What trick are you trying to pull Diamond?"

"No trick, just kind words" she says

GOSH DANGIT SHES GOOD!!! What do I say now!??

"Um.. Ira?"

"Huh!? Oh y-yeah..?"

"I've been meaning to ask.. and you don't have to answer if you don't want to.. but.. well.."

"What's up..?" I asked impatiently.

"Sorry, well, I was wondering... what happened before I found you in the water..?"

My eyes widened

"I-I u-uh..."

What do I say!? I can't tell her that I got struck by lightning! She's gonna freak out! Besides, it'd be kinda weird if I tell her..

"Um... well.. I don't really wanna talk about it.." is what I managed to say

"No worries! It's totally your choice!" She said.

N-Now what..? What's happening now... WHOA!! WHY AM I STAMMERING!!?? I mean.. I don't stammer often. I only stammer when I'm nervous or embarrassed... wait... DOES THIS MEAN THAT IM NERVOUS AROUND DIAMOND!!!!???

"Ira?"

Shi-

"Everything okay?"

"O-Oh.. yes!! Everything's great!" I said, sweating really hard.

"IRA!! YOU'RE SWEATING!!"

"I-I am..? Heh heh.."

"Ira!! This is bad! Your fever's going up!"

"W-What are you talking about- Ah..!"

I felt lightheaded.. as if.. I'm..

"..Ira..!! ...ra! ... a!"

Huh...? Why is Diamond's voice...fading..?

"...hang.. on..! Ira..!! ...ra!"

W-What's going on-

The world around me started to close in... as if I was being pressed together.. and then.. everything... went black...