Chapter: 5

Rikka's POV

Ira and I finally made it to my house. He was still unconscious, but he was breathing. What a relief

My mom wasn't home yet. At least that buys me time to figure out how to help Ira, again!

I helped him up the stairs and I set him down on the bed in my room.

Raquel was with the other pixies. So I guess it was just me and Ira in the house

It was sorta quiet, well other than the fact of Ira's soft breathing.

I turn to him and smile

It's nice... that Ira can keep me company... even if we're enemies

Then I stared to remember the time he had amnesia..

Why did I find him lying in the water on the beach? What was the reason he got amnesia in the first place?

I kinda wished that I asked Ira before. But the incident happened a few weeks ago so I guess I sorta forgot.

Then I heard Ira coughing, which made me flinch. I turned to face him and his eyes were slowly opening.

What should I say when he wakes up...?? I mean, he would be pretty surprised if he saw me, his enemy, sitting in front of him. Not to mention that he's in my room...

"Ungh..." groaned Ira, as his vision became clearer.

"Um.. how are you feeling.. Ira..?" I asked, nervously.

Then Ira slowly turned to me.

"D-Diamond..?" He said weakly, "Wh-Why are you here..? Where... where am I..?"

"Well, your in my house. You collapsed during our fight and I.. Well... I couldn't have just left you there.. so I Uh.. decided that I would help you"

"Why... why are you doing this- *cough cough*

"Ira! Please, save your voice. You could get worse!"

"But-

"Ira not "but"s! I'm serious! I don't want you to get hurt!"

"O-Okay.. D-Diamond.."

Then Ira gave a little shiver. I told him that I was going so that he could get some sleep. He didn't have much of a choice, so he just agreed.

Then I left.

Mamon's POV

God dammit! Where the hell is he!??! I looked everywhere I could think of in this pathetic city and no sign of him! I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm getting a little worried..

"Still haven't found Ira yet?" asked a voice

"You know it would be sooo much easier if you helped find him Bel!!" I replied.

Then Bel appeared.

"Whoa Mamon, whats up with you?" asked Bel, teasingly.

I slowly walk up to him

"Look the sooner we find him, the better!" I shot.

"Alright, if you say so" said Bel, coolly.

Bel and I continue to search, no luck.

"I say that we start looking for him again later. What do you say Mamon?" asked Bel.

I hesitated, but I knew my answer.

"Yeah, sure. I guess that's best" I said, unsure if I said the right thing.

Then we teleported.