my parents sold me to a vampier ch 10

ladys and men and anyone inbetween I give you the long awated chapter 9...I think or 10...what ev.

I would like to thank everyone for the comments,fans 78...Yes... and the votes...I woulhave never in a million years guessed that So many people would read this story.Considering I just made it up the first day I joined wattpad.

But for real thaxx. This is to pruv my love. Even though I am sick as helll. cant breathe, or talk very loud and have a sore throught I am still posting. Oh and also I cant post as much as you would like because of homework and school clubs plus babysitting I am swamped....So i will try to upload eevery weekend or other.

So Here it is the long...oh screw it!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Charlette pov

" COME ON AND WAKE UP ALREADY"

" huH...."

"How long were you intending on sleeping? We are about o land and I have already eaten so it is your turn."

" Night I am sorry... but I do not ever eat breakfast....Ever"

"It is cute that you think you have a choice...Go have a quick shower, change your clothes and meet me back in the bedroom so you can eat. Oh and charlee if you don't hurry there will be consequences."

As I walked into the bathroom I noticed that it was very...dark. Like in the way black walls and flooring. A black claw bathtub and shower with accsents of red every where. Like the accseriores. It was beautiful. I could look at it all day but I need to hurry. You know how most people like to lopok in the mirror. I am not one of those people I am more the suffer and cut in silence type. I. To look at myself is hard. The bruises and gashes and the scars, it just reminds me of him. THinking about it makes me run in the shower and put the water to scolding hot and scrub myself until my skin feels raw and is stinging. I then turnof the tap and wonder if I can trust him.

Stupid, stupid do you want to have another breakdown do you.

That's right I shouldn't trust him or anyone else...because evryone is the same. Trusting people will put you in harms way. If you leave evryone alone you become invisable and dissapear without a trace and thus you are safe. Well on the inside anyway. Though if you let someone it you will screw your sef because you won,t be safe on the outside or the inside. I should stick by this.

As I walked back into the bedroom he was already there waiting. Shit, I was to long.

"Today for breakfast waffles with fruit whipped cram and green tea. I want this plate emty by th time we land that gives you 30 min. Unfortunetly I wont be able to feed you today but lunch I won't dissapoint. I have to go talk to the piolt now when I come back we will go get strapped in and get ready for landing."

NIght POV

Befor I left I did something that suprised her but made me smirk. I kissed her right on the forehead. Then left, so I lied I am not going to talk to the piolet instead I am going to read the rport that I got done for her. It tells me everything about her.From her time of birth to the day she changed from that picture I have of her to well this. When started to read the file i nnoticed something so horrible. Not the fact that her sister died but why she comitted suicied and why charlette is the way she is. Just as i was getting to the reason behind the phyicial abuse from the mother th last page was burened. No it literlly brust it to flames before my eyes. She is hiding something. Something big. And I want to know what it is I want to help her. Like I didn't get to do with sara. My beloved soulmate.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh snap.

Who is sara and I cant do this to tired I will upload when I am better you know the drill

chow