o n e "continued chapter"

Diamond's pov

*Reading the letter jax sent me* I-i wanna... move in with you but i dont think your mom would let me. Shes strict you know... you're lucky that your mom even let you go on that trip with your friends. I know i should've face timed or call you about it but i didn't have enough time. Ill see you at school on monday i love you diamondcake
-love jax

Omg. I was so scared. He should've just called me like he said. Im gonna call him *calling jax* "hey babe" jax said. Hey uh i got your letter and yes my mom WONT let you move in. Have you even talked to your mom about this? "Yes of course i did and she said only if thats the right thing to do or if im ready yet" he said. Oh wow you have the best mom ever mines just say no to everything with her bitch ass 🙄. "Hey dont talk about your dukes like that" he said. My bad i got angry for a sec buh imu you need to come over. "Go ask your mom can i". She gonna say no cause its late at night."ask her" he said. Omg shes gonna say no. "Dont oh my god me jus go ask see what she says". What? You ain't my daddy."go ask her nd ima get yo smart mouth tail". Ok fine ima ask. *goes to my momma room* ma, can j come over? "Who? Oh your boyfriend huh?" She said. "Send him over he can come". Thanks momma.

5 minutes later

"Hey babygirl" he said. *i jump on him cause i miss him* *whines* i miss youuu "i miss you too baby" he said. "Get yo heavy tail off me" he said. But ian do nun. I whined. "I told you i was gonna get your smart mouth self" he said. Okay but can you at least take me up the stairs? Pleasee baeee😭😭 i whined. He smacked his teeth at me "okay but stop with allat whining shit🙄" he said. Okayy i said. He lifts me up higher by my butt and walked up the stairs passed my momma room and she saw us. "Fast ass kids he better not get her pregnant" she said to herself as we walk into my room.

Okay bae im tired 😩 im gonna gts i said. "Okay you ready for me to go?" He said. NOOO i ran up to hug him. "Oh wow you was just being petty and giving me an attitude now you want me to stay huh?" He said thinking he doing sum. Shut upp i want you here 😌😌 and you gon have to suck that shit up cause thats me sweetie😂 i said. "Mmmh girl ive been dealing with you for YEARS" he said. Babyy im tired stop talking😩 i said hugging him while my head on his chest. "Okay okay stop whining i got you" he said picking me up by my legs but i already fell asleep in his arms. He lays down while im on top of him and he falls asleep 5 minutes after.

How yall like this chapter? Was it too long or too short? I dont know if yall dont tell me. But tata🤙🏽😌

Ps yall this isnt a sequel sequel buh dis a book 2 of a book i wrote when i was like 9. That shit was horrible and i got some lil views nd shit buh it was some like "adventures with you" but i changed it to minty drop high buh den i deleted wattpad and then i forgot my password nd shit but yea this chapter was long ash but i deleted some lines though 🤣🤣.

Buh anyways tata🕳💫