My Love

Dylan was driving his car with his 4-year-old daughter, who's comfortably sitting on her baby seat at the back seat. They will fetch Mama from her work today.

"I missed mamaaa.." their daughter whined.

"I missed mama too." Dylan stared at his daughter through the rear-view mirror.

Yue has accepted an offer to direct a short film for Hunan Tv's Film Festival. It's her last filming day today. And since Dylan has no flight, he decided to fetch his wife. But someone missed her mama so bad and insisted to go with papa.

"I missed my baby bwother too.." she pouted.

Dylan smiled at his daughter's cuteness.

"We left him in the house with gramma. Remember?"

"We bwing him next time papa please." she pleaded, showing her cute puppy face expression which her papa taught her.

"Alright. Alright." Dylan agreed. He smiled lovingly at her. Who could resist their cute baby girl? Not him ofcourse. He's so whipped when it comes with their kids.

"Do you want to drink your milk? or eat your chocolate biscuits?" he asked.

The cute baby girl shook her head.

"No papa. I'm not hungwy."

"You wanna sleep? You look so sleepy love." he commented when he saw her yawned.

She shook her head again and yawned. "No."

Dylan smiled. He never thought another girl would steal his heart aside from his wife, Yue.

Dylan stopped the car when the traffic light turned red.

"Papa.. is their a twaffic light in the sky?" the baby girl asked.

Dylan shook his head and smiled. His daughter always amazed him with her random questions.

"No love."

She pouted.

"So no wed, gween and yellow lights in the sky?"

"Yes love. There are no red, green and yellow lights in the sky."

"But how do you know when it's alweady go or stop?"

"We don't follow traffic light in the sky love because we don't stop the airplane from flying when we're in the sky." he explained to her.

She nodded as if she understood what her papa has said.

He stared at her and smiled.

"Okaayy. Mama said i'm lucky my papa is the best papa and pi-pi--"

"You mean best papa and pilot?" Dylan asked.

"Yes! You're the best papa and piwot."

Dylan reached for her cheeks and pinched it.

"Thanks love."

"Mama said you're our superman! You know evewything. Papa is the best papa in the world!" she yawned one last time before she drifted off to sleep.

He was about to reach for her again when the traffic light turned green, signaling Dylan to start driving again.

If only he's not behind the wheel he would probably get her daughter from her seat for a tight hug and a sweet kiss.

/////