Once he was comfortably positioned he motioned for Ashley to come over. Just as he did with me he grabbed her waist tightly but this time he placed her on top of his large, throbbing dick.

She smiled at her placement and happily lowered herself onto him.
The bed started to bounce as Ashley rode him, moans filling the air.
Just as I was feeling lonely i felt warm kisses trail up my thighs.

I let out a soft moan as he made his way to my soaking wet cunt. His tongue made small circles around my clit, going faster and faster.

"Fuckk" Ashley screamed out causing James to moan against me.

The vibrations of his moans sending chills all around me, causing me to come onto his mouth.

"So sweet kitten, next time ask" he spoke in between licks.

"D-daddy, can I come? Ashley moaned.

"Yes little girl" he spoke and immediately inserted his fingers into me as he ate me.

I could feel him pounding into Ashley as he fingered me, seconds later moans filled the room as we all came together. Once we all finished he pulled both of us off of him and we laid there, our heavy breathing filling the room.

"Little girl, can you be a darling and go get whipped cream from downstairs?" He asked her.

She nodded in agreement and made her way down the stairs, leaving us alone.

"Now kitty, I'm going to fuck you so hard." He growled into my ear.

****
Ashleys pov:

I skipped down the stairs happily. My body feeling refreshed after what just happened.

"Hi keith" I said to my dog once I got into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the whipped cream, squirting some into my mouth.

" James I'm home!" I heard someone yell.

Not just anyone, my mom.

I dropped the whipped cream and ran to the bathroom next to the kitchen. I had no way to warn James and Bre.

****
Bres Pov:

I moaned against James lips as he kissed me passionately, his dick barely touching the lips of my vagina.

"I.need.you.daddy" I moaned in between kisses.

Before I had time to adjust he slammed into me. I screamed at the pain but it soon turned into moans of pleasure as he wrapped his hand around my throat and pushing back.

Just as I was about to come James was ripped off of me. Ashleys mom standing their in shock.

"JAMES! HOW COULD YOU?!" she screamed, tears rushing down her face.

I quickly jumped up, grabbing mine and Ashleys clothes and rushed out of the room. I found Ashley already in the car. We put on our clothes and drove away from the house. The ride was in complete silence as we were both shocked.

****
"Mom, I can't make decisions for Bre or James. They are adults they can decide for themselves!! Look I'm sorry that James cheated on you but Bre is my bestfriend!" Ashley screamed over the phone.

I really do feel bad that I hurt her. Yes it was wrong but I think we all knew the outcome to this. I just wish there was more time so they could of fixed it.

"No! I Will not tell her what to do! Fine! Bye!" She hung up the phone and fell into the couch next to me.

"Im real sorry man" I said

"Don't be Bre. We are all to blame for what happened." She laid her head on my lap and sighed deeply.

I sighed along with her as I brushed out her tangled hair.

'Buzzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzzzzz buzzzzzz'

I grabbed my phone to see James' name flash across the screen.

Me and Ashley looked at each other before I put it on speaker phone.

"Hi girls..." he said, his voice cracking

"James, are you okay?" I asked, worried.

"She kicked me out.. I need a place to say." He said quietly.

"Well, you can come stay with us if you'd like." Ashley said.

"Good, because I'm outside of your door."

We both jumped up and ran to the door. When we opened it he was standing there. Tears stained his perfect face.

I immediately wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug.

"Its going to be okay James, you have us."