The hunt begins

( ): thoughts

It's a Sunday morning, and I'm relaxing on the edge of a big building reading the paper.

I go into the sports section,and read that football star Flash Thompson has been drafted from the Jets to the New York Giants

"Let's see what New York has in store for me." I interfere with police com units "We have a robbery in progress Herman Schultz is the Robber, I repeat Herman Schultz aka the Shocker is Robbing bank in midtown."

"Ok time to be a hero." I swing building to building.

I land in front of the bank, and see 5 cop cars and over 5 officers surrounding the bank.

One officer is on top of a cop car with a mega phone

"HERMAN SHULTZ SURRENDER NOW AN-" I tap her shoulder cutting her off.

"May I borrow that real quick" I ask

"Uh sure" she replied as she handed me the mega phone.

I turn on the mega phone.

"YO HERMAN ITS A LOVELY DAY TODAY SO HOW ABOUT YOU TURN YOUR SELF IN AN-"

Before I could finish what I was saying Shocker made a huge sonic blast sending me, the female officer,the other cops, and the cop cars go flying some of the cars land on top of near by buildings,but one is about to land on the female cop but I catch it just in time.

"Y-you ok?" I ask holding the car

"Yeah thanks Spider-Man." She says

"No problem just doing my job." I say as I put the car down

"Time to go after Shultz." I say as I swing after Shocker.

Shocker is running Through the streets with 2 Duffel bags filled with money in each hand.

I land front of Shocker.

"Hey Herman we can do the easy way or the hard way" right after I say that he drops the bags and takes a swing at me but, I doge it.