Like magic he saw his son.Being kissed by her and taken in her embrace.He was crying but not like before.Varna went to bed.Wiping her tears and didnt let Pranush.Away from her for a second.She shut her eyes.In relief feeling him.Vivaan just stood near door.Watching this and he didnt want to question her.

After some time.Varna was patting Pranush to sleep.When she felt Vivaans presence.She adjusted her stole.Carefully placing baby on crib.Checking on him.He had his milk and was lulled to sleep.By one whom he was used to.She kissed his head.Tiny hands and wiped her tears again.Vivaan was seeing all this.Varna looked at him.She had no answers to give.He will ask him.What will she tell him.Both came out of room.Silently maintaining their hold on themselves.Vivaan broke silence with much difficulty.

V-"Why did you come back Varna.I thought you chose your way.Which will make you happy.You didnt have to do.This for others.Its ok.I understand your decision.You didnt have to sympathize Pranush.It will take time.But he will be fine.Lets not get into this again.I did tell you about what I feel.What should be done in this situation.One cant live whole life.Like this in confusion.We have to take decision.You dont have to worry about anything.I will answer everyone.Whatever has been done.Its for everyones well being.Why are you silent now.Say something."

Varna raised her eyes

Varna raised her eyes.Meeting his and he could see pain in them.He wondered how come he never had sense.To think from other side.He was lost in his grief and pain.There are times when you have to.See other side of coin.Varna was fumbling.He was seeing her like this first time.

Var-"I dont know.How one can live in confusion.I dont know what to do with my life.I left today.Taking decision for myself.I wanted to do this.Always and I thought.I will be happy.But happiness is far away from me.I dont think I can ever get reach.All I know and care.Pranush is my life.He has become part of me.I cant live without him.Please dont separate me from him.Your hate for me.Cant lessen love I have for him.If not as mother.I will be his helper.Let me be with him."

She broke down into sobs.Vivaan was stunned to witness strong Varna.Breaking down into pieces.What was she doing this for.He was taken back.Not in state to question her.Look for any words match hers.

V-"I dont know who have wronged you in life.I know that I dont want to.You are free from any shackles.That bind you to any responsibility  forced on you.I wont judge you.Pranush wont and.Ramya wont.You dont have to sacrifice your life.For your sisters son.I have been harsh towards you.Maybe I wont be able to.Give you respect you deserve.Even if I do give now.Wont sound genuine to you.Its difficult for both of us.This situation and unwanted relationship.Better if you make your life.Way you want to."

Var-"I thought whole day.What to do in my life.Where to go.Whom do I have with me.No one except myself.I know you love your son.He is your wifes last symbol.You want best for him.But trust me.I will do everything for him.That keeps him happy.Just let me.Held on to this last string.Please I request you.I have lost everything."

Varna fell down on her knees.Whole day she has been walking on fire.Trying to make her mind.Understand what to do ahead in life.Wasnt her life meaningless.She wanted to run away.Tortured and tired from people.Judging her and forcing decisions on her.She has right to live hr.Life way she wants to.But her life has no meaning now.She has stopped feeling anything.Except the pull she feels towards baby.Who was flesh and blood of her sister.Whom she loved more than her life.Was she attached to Pranush.Because of Ramya.She didnt knew anything.Except one thing.She was sure.She cant leave him.He has become his life.From time she held him.