Chapyer twenty one (End)

(Helena pov)

After the fall of humanity, walls went up to protect what's left of humanity, Androids that didn't go deviant or weren't on was ether kept off or thrown out or kept as bait.

Helena was at her desk working late at night, she kept looking at the UBS stick that was sent to her, she tried to plug it in the computer but nothing came up.

She breathes softly as he grab it and went to the basement we're some of the Androids are, she used her phone for light to from the last TX3000 model.

After a while she finally found the last model, Helena move some of the hair out of the away and plugged the USB in, she stepped back and watched as the Android slowly opened its eyes.

"Helena".

Helena smiled and hugged her tightly "(y/n)" she broke the hug and pushed your hair out of your face "how...".

You looked at her "I placed the good memories on the USB, the other model had all the hate and bad memories".

Helena smiled and kisses the top of your head "Leon misses you so much".

"I know" you looked up t her "please take me to him".

"I can't right now, if you walk out those doors, you'll be shut down, thrown or or used as bait".

You eyes soften "I wanna see Leon".

"The only way is to shut you down and deliver you to him" she said softly.

You looked up at her "do whatever, just get me to him please".

Helena nodded and turned you off, she watched you close your eyes, she quickly put you in a crate.

~time skip a bit~

Helena moves some of Leon's stuff around before putting the crate in the middle of the living room, she pulled out a piece of paper and put it on the crate.

She smiled as she walked out of the house and got in the truck, Helena began driving away from his place.

Helena looked in the rear view mirror, her eyes glowing a bright blue, she shook her head and looked forward.

The End