"So, you ready to celebrate the day you forgot?"

"Amber, I forget a lot of things."

"Well, you didn't forget I existed."

"Stop trying to prove me wrong."

"Then take some cake."

I was pushed over to the table with a big chocolate cake. "Wait..."

"Shhhhh."

I looked over at Isen. "What?"

"Nothing~"

I said nothing.

"Ignore him.."

"Why does this look like the same type of chocolate cake from school?"

"Because it is..?"

"How?"

"We found the recipe."

"Cool." I grabbed the cake and walked to a table alone.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"What's that for?"

"It's mine, isn't it?"

"But you can't eat it all."

"Who says?"

"Me, you need to share." Amber looked like she was trying not to laugh.

She knew I could eat the whole thing, she just wanted to make sure I didn't, and I don't blame her.

After chatting for awhile and eating cake, I wanted to go home.

I stood up and started walking out, knowing I teleported my gifts home.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, why?"

"I'm coming, I wanna talk to you about something."

"Umm, okay."

We walked out and I headed in the direction of my apartment building.

"So what is it?"

"Do you have a job yet?"

"Amber," I looked her dead in the eye. "You know how childish I am, you really think I have one yet?"

"No I'm serious, because I heard rumors that there's a talent manager looking for someone they can work with."

"Talent? What kind of talent do you think I possess? I don't play sports, I can't dance, or-" she interrupted me.

"You can sing."

"But why?"

"Because I believe in you, that's why."

I was silent.

"What if I say no?"

"Can't."

"Huh?"

"I already talked to him and he wants to meet you, he's coming over later. And I'll be there." She laughed as she seen my reaction.

"What if I purposely screw this up?"

"I already warned him." She laughed.

I groaned.

When we reached my apartment, I walked up and had sat down on my couch and closed my eyes.

I felt Amber throw herself on the couch purposely.

"Can you not?"

"What?"

I sighed. "I'm hungry."

"When aren't you?"

"Hey, you know the answer to that."

She laughed.

"So what does this manager want basically?"

"From what I heard him tell me, he said he's going to come by and find out what kind of person you are, aka find out if it's somewhat easy to work with you, and to see how much potential you have."

"So my personality is gonna screw me since I'm a lazy fuck." I laughed.

"Not to mention always hungry."

"Hey, I'm really hungry."

"Well go eat."

"I have no food."

"Go get some."

"But I don't wanna get up."

Amber groaned. "You're right, it's gonna be hard to work with you." She then laughed.

"Ha ha funny." I remarked and sighed.

"So are you ready?"

I looked at Amber. "I wasn't even aware of this until you told me, what do you think?"

She laughed. "That was rhetorical." She mocked me.

I rolled my eyes when I heard a knock on my door.

"Is that him?" I glanced at Amber.

She looked at her phone. "This is around the time he said he would be here. So maybe it is."

"I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"Because you just suddenly brought this situation onto me and gave me no chance to deny the allowance of this."

She just stared. "Open the damn door." She grinned. "Also, don't remember if I mentioned this, but this manager is also a manager of someone else too."

She tells me this now?!