chapter 2

|SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES|

Dominique Jones ( lil baby) 23 "Yeah mane some dumb ass nigga at the club couldn't take no for an answer and choked the girl til she passed out" i said while talking to my homeboy Kel and looking at the girl that was laying in my bed

23
"Yeah mane some dumb ass nigga at the club couldn't take no for an answer and choked the girl til she passed out" i said while talking to my homeboy Kel and looking at the girl that was laying in my bed. "Ya i took her to the hospital but those dumb ass nurses ain't do nun but try to take pictures with me and throw themselves at me so i said fuck it and took her back to my place... oh shit she waking up" i said while hanging up the phone  not caring what kel said and quickly stuffing it in my pocket . "What the hell.." the girl said as she tried to sit up. "Long story ma what-" "it's jayda" she said cutting me off. "Huh?" "My name is jayda" she said with an attitude. "Well jayda a dude at the club last night tried to force himself on you and knocked a nigga out for you" i said while jokingly punching the air. Jayda started laughing and instantly stopped realizing something. "I know you.. you're that rapper lil baby..  and you was the dude that was staring at me from the vip section" she said while getting out of the bed . I quickly helped her stand up. "Yeah i am ma but call me Dominique" i said. "Well.. Dom- wait oh my god where's my phone?? El and miracle must be worried sick" she said while scanning the room . I then handed her her phone as she let out a sigh of relief. "it's okay shawty my crew let them know about what happened and that you're okay. I know you're exhausted so let me take you home"i said while looking at her. This girl was absolutely beautiful. Before she could answer i grabbed my keys and helped her down the stairs of my mansion. "Dominique it's okay i got it" she said as she got into my all white Porsche. I carefully bagged out of my garage and got on the freeway . The ride was pretty quite for the most part besides her giving me her address. I can tell this girl isn't like others.. after she told me her name i realized she was the Jayda that ran a business and sold hair that all the hoes nowadays wear. This girl is independent and got her own.. i like that. "Turn in right here" she said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Damn.. this all you?" I said looking at the penthouse . "Yes sir it is" she said cracking a small smile. "Thanks again dom if it wasn't for you lord knows what that man would've done to me" she said stepping out of my car. "No problem ma , stay safe" i said while i watched her walked in the building. Damn i got to have her.
———————————————————————
"BITCH YOU LEFT WITHOUT GETTING HIS NUMBER ?" Miracle said while falling in the bed beside me. "Well I have no need for it" i said while laughing " i doubt that I'll ever see him again plus nobody wants a rapper as a boyfriend" . "Speak for your self sis" she said while pulling out her phone to scroll on Instagram. After a few moments of quietness i got an Instagram notification.

Instagram now
{thejaydachaves}: lilbaby_1 has started following you

"Oh bitch" i said while shoving my phone in miracles face. I was somewhat happy that i didn't lose full connection with dominique. " see hoe i knew it" she said while laughing and getting up off the bed. "Where you going miri?" I said . " girl work i have the night shift tonight since doctor Chauncey lazy ass wanted to take off once again" she said while rolling her eyes and slipping on her Gucci slides. Miracle is a doctor at St.joseph's hospital and has been working there ever since she moved here from Louisiana. "I don't even know why you playing you know you want some of that doctor dick" i said while wiping the tears from my eyes that was caused from me laughing so hard. "At least I've had some dick in the last two years" she said while throwing one of my pink fuzzy throw pillows off my bed at me. "fingers work exactly the same" i said with a straight face while trying not the burst into laughter. "Bitch don't ever touch me again" she said while laughing and walking down the stairs to her car. I walked her out and we said our goodbyes but as i was walking back in my phone vibrated.